Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Popko must be your fave since he let you win TT Bucharest futures. :p
Another Russian playing under Kazakhstan flag.

I've never bought into Khachanov hype. I don't think anyone overrates him at this point.

·
Registered
26,103 Posts
Popko is the big hope for Kazakhstan once Golubev and Nedovyesov are in jail. Is he Russian?

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
off topic question: where is roman safiullin?

on topic this is a bad loss for karen. keep wondering when he will make his move

·
Super Moderator
62,010 Posts
off topic question: where is roman safiullin?

on topic this is a bad loss for karen. keep wondering when he will make his move
Safiullin retired with a should injury in his last match back in February :sadface:

Khachanov shouldn't lose this kind of matches, he led 7-5, 2-1* at the rain break and fell apart afterwards. Hopefully he can build on his game and become more consistent in future. I doubt he's a potential top-10 but he's an exciting player to watch and I hope he can do well.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Safiullin retired with a should injury in his last match back in February :sadface:

Khachanov shouldn't lose this kind of matches, he led 7-5, 2-1* at the rain break and fell apart afterwards. Hopefully he can build on his game and become more consistent in future. I doubt he's a potential top-10 but he's an exciting player to watch and I hope he can do well.
and he's still out? wow. that sucks.

·
Registered
26,103 Posts
Maybe Russia played Khachanov in DC so early, so that he can't play for Kazakhstan anymore under the new rules?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts