Mens Tennis Forums banner

1861 - 1880 of 1887 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Introvert

How do you view a person if you knows that he/she has a crush on you ?
Honestly it depends on whether it's mutual or not. If it is, I won't hesitate, if it ain't it can get awkward, especially if it's a friend whom I wouldn't want to lose, so maintaining distance to avoid being misunderstood by just being polite and friendly is a though task. Fortunately people don't have a crush on me a lot, so I don't have to bother often, lol.

Do you completely accept yourself as a person, with all your pros and cons, or are there parts of you that you can't live with?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I want to write it down that "yes, I accept myself with all my flaws"

But no

Truth is I am personally a very dissatisfied person , there ara many mental and physical flaws which makes me feel inferior to other ppl around me

Suppose you are on the verge of giving up in your life , then what will be the last and strongest bond-attachment which will be there to hold you to this world ?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I fea
I want to write it down that "yes, I accept myself with all my flaws"

But no

Truth is I am personally a very dissatisfied person , there ara many mental and physical flaws which makes me feel inferior to other ppl around me

Suppose you are on the verge of giving up in your life , then what will be the last and strongest bond-attachment which will be there to hold you to this world ?
I fear God and I believe suicide is a grave sin for which I will be severly punished. If I am left alive in this world, it means there is a reason, my story isn't over, and no one knows what the dawn brings, no matter how dark the night may seem. I'd rather suffer temporarily than eternally. Also my parents and my sister would be heartbroken, I'd never allow myself to leave a huge gaping hole in their lives.

If you were to visit a therapist, what would you ask for help with?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
A group of ppl which would make me feel less socially reject, where I will have other than physical and professional existence.

Can you distinguish between a cold,not friendly ppl and one who's socially awkward ?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Yes, because when you go deeper into conversation with an awkward person and feel more comfortable, they'll open up, because they are most often very intelligent and well-read people, and topics will come natrually, whereas with cold people, there is no change.

Do you easily fall in love (and catch yourself imagining future life with that person)?

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,519 Posts
I haven't been in any romantic relationships so I cannot say. That said, I consider myself a very idealistic person and rather sentimental. If you hook onto my feelings, we will go for a deep ride.

How much of a child do you have left in you?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Trying to salvage as much as there is left... I still do some stuff a did as a kid that relax me. If I am with people that know me well, I can release my inner child, but in general, I wear my battle armor through life.

Do you cut people away from your life?

·
52,519 Posts
Probably on a passive level. For example one guy I knew rather well throughout high school I ended up distancing myself from a bit after an incident with another friend when they went travelling together. I tried to mediate between them but I knew it wouldn't resolve completely so I left it there and didn't really keep in contact for a bit. And maybe I regretted a few things that I had done with him in the past in the name of 'having a good time'. Life moves on and we can grow up. I did speak with him a while back, he's doing ok for himself.

Do you laugh easily?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Same thing, depending on the company. But with familiar people I am the usual jester in the squad, and I do laugh easily when I am sure that won't be taken wrong, especially in this era when everyone's offended by smtn.

How likely are you to quickly befriend someone?

·
52,519 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Major friends, we need to be in contact at least a few times to be sure.

@n00b I was just laughing at this:

Is perfectionism is your blood?
LMAO at that tweet.

It just prevents me from starting a lot of things because I can't devote myself 100%, so it's more a flaw in my character.

Do you use any substances to alleviate boredom or improve your mood?

·
Super Moderator
7,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,874
It really depends, some days I teach afternoon/night shifts, so then I'm able to have a reasonable breakfast. Otherwise I eat a cookie to keep the stomach entertained for a bit and just have coffee at school.

What are the chances of back-2-back Djokodal at the Sunshine Double?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Not slim, but Thiem, Medvedev and Stef could easily "ruin" it.

Do you get enthusiastic about starting something new in your life, only to quit later?

·
6,189 Posts
Most likely cancelled, not due to Japan's efforts though.

How are you coping with corona virus at a local level? Is your job at risk?

·
The special one
13,951 Posts
Most likely cancelled, not due to Japan's efforts though.

How are you coping with corona virus at a local level? Is your job at risk?
Thankfully its not at risk and I'll be off with full pay, probably within the next 2-3 days once everything is sorted.

Local level, there's only been a few cases within 60 miles from me, no deaths on that range. UK in total has around 6k confirmed cases and something like 200 deaths.

Same q

1861 - 1880 of 1887 Posts