Mens Tennis Forums banner

1841 - 1860 of 1860 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
@Mae how do you not know Microsoft Paint! o_O

To answer the question, I don't like how little we get paid and how unappreciated we are in my country.

Same Q.
Sorry Awka Liwen I somehow missed your tag! To answer your question I'm an Apple user.

To continue the game: What is the thing you are most looking forward to today (tuesday)?

I'm not looking forward to anything. Those that never expect anything are never disappointed.

Same question.

·
justice for all
12,673 Posts
Sorry Awka Liwen I somehow missed your tag! To answer your question I'm an Apple user.

To continue the game: What is the thing you are most looking forward to today (tuesday)?

I'm not looking forward to anything. Those that never expect anything are never disappointed.

Same question.
I'm looking forward to next Domi's match. :)

Q: Do you agree that negative emotions ( like e.g. disappointment @Mae ) are needed and have an important "educative" role in human's life?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Depends really, most of the painful experiences in life are unnecessary though IMO. Hence my existential stance. (Love Albert Camus)

What part of your body you are most uncomfortable with?

·
justice for all
12,673 Posts
It depends. When it comes to appearance I'm fine with everything. But I have problems with my spine - that's what stopped me from playing more tennis back in the day.

Do you think the physical beauty of a partner is more appealing to men or women?

·
The special one
13,882 Posts
You'd think the answer would be Men, but I think it's about the same. Women act more fake when it comes to that sort of thing.

Who's your favourite Sports star outside tennis?

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,404 Posts
I hope I'm not. Everyone around me is ill while I'm still healthy.

What do you think about the anti-vaccination movement?
Facts > Fiction

how long do you see yourself staying on this forum in the near future?

·
justice for all
12,673 Posts
Facts > Fiction

how long do you see yourself staying on this forum in the near future?
I'm not sure. At least until end of this year. But if Djokodal keep winning everything maybe I'll give it a break.

Same question.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
No idea. Was about to quit in 2018 (went back to lurking) but I was kind of brought back by some user. I will try to stick around this year which I wasn't able to do for the last two years due to real life responsibilities.

Are you looking forward to anything at the moment?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Yes, stringing my new racket I got. I had to learn to be happy and positive about small things like this, because I was very depressed and anxious, took quite the time to learn, but it worked out thankfully.

Do you play any online games (MMORPGs, MOBAs, etc...)?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
No. I only remember playing Pokemon on Gameboy when I was a kid.

For those who play, which racquet do you use?
Used babolat pure drive, I was talked into it by a friend, by I can't use those frames, I feel no swing weight. Just bought me Head Graphene Speed to try it, found a discount.

The most bitter way you learned a life lesson?

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Used babolat pure drive, I was talked into it by a friend, by I can't use those frames, I feel no swing weight. Just bought me Head Graphene Speed to try it, found a discount.

The most bitter way you learned a life lesson?
I have a babolat pure drive but I never use it. I'm too comfortable with the one I'm using.

Maybe when my cat died a few years ago. I still regret how it occurred immensely and think about the "what ifs". However I don't think I've learnt any lesson for real yet.

Is there anything you'd like to change in your life?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I have a babolat pure drive but I never use it. I'm too comfortable with the one I'm using.

Maybe when my cat died a few years ago. I still regret how it occurred immensely and think about the "what ifs". However I don't think I've learnt any lesson for real yet.

Is there anything you'd like to change in your life?
Sorry about your cat, I am a huge cat lover...

The way I used my free time, especially for people who later showed that they didn't deserve it. Still, all part of a learning curve I guess. I shoud have invested more in my self-development, bcs more qualified man is more useful to society.

Same q.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
@n00b same here. Huge cat lover myself. But I probably will never keep one again. Tennis and cats are the passion we share.

My answer is also the way I use my free time. I hardly spend any time with people not worthy of it but I am a procrastinator. There are many things I should have started doing regularly to invest in my self-development but I just never found the motivation to sustain it.

Extrovert or introvert?

1841 - 1860 of 1860 Posts