Mens Tennis Forums banner

1841 - 1849 of 1849 Posts

·
73,531 Posts
@Mae how do you not know Microsoft Paint! o_O

To answer the question, I don't like how little we get paid and how unappreciated we are in my country.

Same Q.
Sorry Awka Liwen I somehow missed your tag! To answer your question I'm an Apple user.

To continue the game: What is the thing you are most looking forward to today (tuesday)?

I'm not looking forward to anything. Those that never expect anything are never disappointed.

Same question.

·
justice for all
12,128 Posts
Sorry Awka Liwen I somehow missed your tag! To answer your question I'm an Apple user.

To continue the game: What is the thing you are most looking forward to today (tuesday)?

I'm not looking forward to anything. Those that never expect anything are never disappointed.

Same question.
I'm looking forward to next Domi's match. :)

Q: Do you agree that negative emotions ( like e.g. disappointment @Mae ) are needed and have an important "educative" role in human's life?

·
Registered
9,571 Posts
Depends really, most of the painful experiences in life are unnecessary though IMO. Hence my existential stance. (Love Albert Camus)

What part of your body you are most uncomfortable with?

·
justice for all
12,128 Posts
It depends. When it comes to appearance I'm fine with everything. But I have problems with my spine - that's what stopped me from playing more tennis back in the day.

Do you think the physical beauty of a partner is more appealing to men or women?

·
The special one
13,717 Posts
You'd think the answer would be Men, but I think it's about the same. Women act more fake when it comes to that sort of thing.

Who's your favourite Sports star outside tennis?

·
73,531 Posts
Russell Westbrook

Same question

1841 - 1849 of 1849 Posts