Mens Tennis Forums banner

1801 - 1820 of 1860 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,404 Posts
I answered in another thread but Sydney doesn't have snow. You can see it 3.5-4 hours south west. We've had major hail events that said. Could really use some snow methinks, the sky has been smokey for over a week now from bushfires raging across the state. :confused:

How has your temperament evolved as you've grown up?

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Not very much tbh. I was generally a very calm kid and as I grow up I become more melancholic and I only enjoy quality conversation these days.

What would you study if you go to university, again or otherwise?

·
Super Moderator
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,803
I would probably still be a teacher but instead of studying history I would've focused on special education (working with kids who suffer from various psychomotor difficulties).

Same Q.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Most likely something social sciences such as journalism or public policy, although realistically in my city if I graduate with those degrees I would struggle to find a decently paid job...

Favorite drink?

·
The special one
13,882 Posts
Most likely something social sciences such as journalism or public policy, although realistically in my city if I graduate with those degrees I would struggle to find a decently paid job...

Favorite drink?
Coca cola, strawberry and banana milkshakes. Pretty much any drink that's bad for me :p

Do you make a big deal about celebrating your birthday or do you not like to make a fuss?

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Milkshakes are awesome but I give them the same treatment as ice-cream...maybe two or three times a year.
I don't make a big deal about my birthday. This year I even had to work overtime on my birthday so I don't have much choice if it happens to be a workday. Otherwise I'd like to rest, at most I would have dinner or lunch with some friends.
What would you do if you win the lottery?

·
The special one
13,882 Posts
Presuming this is a big win that makes me a multi-millionaire I'd quit my job and go travelling around the world, I'd go to all the slams and most masters tournaments. I'd take family and friends with me and make sure they'd never have to work a day in their life again. Bloody hell, just typing this post is making me fucking depressed as I'm currently at work atm on this fine Monday morning :p

Same Q

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Buy a better house and pay off some debts.

Same Q?

·
justice for all
12,673 Posts
Yes, as long as Christmas gifts are concerned good planning comes to rescue. For me shopping is a nightmare and in pre-Christmas days it gets unbearable so I try to do it in advance.

Do you like shopping?

·
52,404 Posts
I don't go out shopping unless I absolutely need to (well I still live at home). Usually buy gifts when I do go out shopping.

Do you think parents should be allowed to smack their children if they misbehave?

·
Super Moderator
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,813
Ethical reasons aside, I think violence has no real place in the learning process because there's not an actual understanding of why 'I shouldn't do this or that', it's just the fear of getting hit in play.

What was your favorite childhood TV show?

·
52,404 Posts
Teletubbies --> Pokemon --> Dragon Ball Z
Teletubbies probably influenced me more than I'd like to take credit for.

If you could tell POTUS Trump to do one thing for you, what would that be?

·
Registered
6,585 Posts
24th - Wifes xmas day - spend with her family
25th - xmas day spend with my family
26th - her bday, go out for dinner and party with friends
27th - work
28th - vegas

Same q

·
The special one
13,882 Posts
I'm going to a fireworks display for hogmanay and visiting family on new years day.

What's your favourite Christmas movie.

1801 - 1820 of 1860 Posts