Mens Tennis Forums banner

1781 - 1800 of 1807 Posts

·
7,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,782
Classes are almost over, so right now I'm thinking about sleeping more, signing in for the pottery course and finally reaching 60 on Classic WoW.

What's your personal balance for this year (from a personal perspective)? Rate it with a % grade, being 100 the max.

·
The special one
13,498 Posts
About 70

Lets say 10 years ago you were in an accident and you've been in a coma the entire time. You've just woken up but you're only aloud to know one thing that happened in the last 10 years, what would you want to know?

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
About 70

Lets say 10 years ago you were in an accident and you've been in a coma the entire time. You've just woken up but you're only aloud to know one thing that happened in the last 10 years, what would you want to know?
Does Federer still have the slam record?

If your country would become more and more a right winged, totalitarian state, would you leave?

·
7,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,785
I mean, I would leave just to get to know how life's like in other countries. I don't think I'd flee due to the right wing getting stronger, because there will always be stuff worth staying for.

Where you live... do you notice some people don't usually keep their word when agreeing to do something in the near future? Like hanging out or getting together for dinner, regular stuff.

·
The special one
13,498 Posts
Yeah it can happen. Things get on the way sometimes. I can be guilty of this myself admittedly

If you found out a loved one IE brother sister mother father etc had killed a person would you help them cover up the murder to protect them from prison or would you go to the police and tell them.

·
Chaos Theory
51,548 Posts
How to play Dungeons and Dragons. I went to PAX expo in October and they had some nice game displays (both electronic and tabletop). I had a brief intro to D&D.

What kind of natural disasters do you face at home? Currently Sydney is under bush fire alert across the state.

·
The special one
13,498 Posts
How to play Dungeons and Dragons. I went to PAX expo in October and they had some nice game displays (both electronic and tabletop). I had a brief intro to D&D.

What kind of natural disasters do you face at home? Currently Sydney is under bush fire alert across the state.
Do you know what, despite it being cold most of the time where I live, I'm pretty lucky because we don't face any natural disasters at all. No earthquakes like the Americans get, no typhoons like the Japanese get and no bushfires like you guys get, so I can't complain really.

Would you say you're an easy or uncomfortable sleeper and what's your normal sleeping pattern

·
The special one
13,498 Posts
definitely.

Who is your favorite currently active non-tennis athlete?
Damn that;s a tough one. So many.

In football i would probably go with Kante, although there's plenty more I'm a fan of.

Then there's great athletes like Kipchoge, as someone that used to run quite a bit it's incredible what he's doing

same Q

·
The special one
13,498 Posts
I like the 400 and 800m. It's not too long like the 5 or 10k but at the same time the 100m is over in 10 secs or less so its a quick thrill so to speak, the 400 and 800 has that quick thrill but it doesn't drag either, pretty exciting races, although I still like the 100 and 200 as well. Also I get excited for the relays as well.

I don't really watch many field events.

How do you see your country doing at the Olympic games next year.

·
Chaos Theory
51,548 Posts
Australia usually does moderately well given the sports history. I have not however followed many AUS sports of late so I cannot give a serious analysis of prospects.

Have you ever dyed your hair?

·
7,621 Posts
Not really a cineast at all, but might give Spongebob 3 a try for nostalgia reasons.

Do you like snow and when was the last time you touched snow?

·
The special one
13,498 Posts
I spent a weekend at Esquel last year and did a few snow related activities. Not particularly a fan but it's ok I guess. 😅

Does it snow where you live?
Rarely during Christmas time where i live. I basically live right on the east coast of Scotland and occasionally we get snow storms if it's coming from the east, it happened at the end of last March in 2018, but again it's pretty rare, the time before that was 2010, if the snow's coming from the west it's not usually that bad.

Same Q?

1781 - 1800 of 1807 Posts