Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like I'll only be here on MTF for one more week, and then I'll focus on college again. So I thought why not do an AMA for a go away party!

Note: Due to popular demand, naughty favours and requests are only by first come first serve basis, and there are a lot of men in line already, so guys.. I know I'm irresistible, but don't fight all over me! I'm flattered though!

P.S I hope this doesn't flop like 2015 Rafa.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,556 Posts
What type of exercise is that girl doing in that gif?

But on a serious note, what will you be doing in college and for how long?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What type of exercise is that girl doing in that gif?

But on a serious note, what will you be doing in college and for how long?
Yoga. I don't know exactly where the GIF came from, I have to ask my people from the other forums I go to.

And I'm currently in my 4th year to become an IT professional, and will graduate this coming April 2016.

I also just finished my 2nd major/degree in teaching, so down the years, I can apply and be a high school teacher.

I have 2 degrees/major.. one in Teaching, and one will be in IT.

I'll probably have to ask for my account to be deleted, so any trace of my online identity will be gone, cause I know teaching is a very sensitive career path, and any stain will gravely put your career at risk, and maybe land you in jail.. Same for IT too.

Thanks for asking.

·
53,556 Posts
:sad: Well you can always lurk around. Best wishes.
But if you do leave, this means Sofonda Cox will the new Queen here (according to your thread)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:sad: Well you can always lurk around. Best wishes.
But if you do leave, this means Sofonda Cox will be the new Queen here (according to your thread)
Well someone has to take care of my sloppy leftovers... Cause we know real queens come back harder than they were once...

I'll do my best to stick around... I have missed way too many Moderator auditions... I'll stick around for that and claim my Mod title.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Gonna consider this a Q&A.

1) What other forums are you active on?

2) Without any bias for the site you're currently posting on, approximately where does MTF rank in your personal favourite websites of all time?

3) Can you use another gif that's similar to your iconic gif to answer this question?

4) Like any other thread, this thread will eventually be buried under some other crap, at which point you may bump it. Can you predict the date of your first bump?

5) What's your 2nd greatest weakness in life?

6) What would Murray have to do to attain his birthright and usurp Sharapova as Queen?

·
Registered
22,598 Posts
same question as I posted in the last thread.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Yoga. I don't know exactly where the GIF came from, I have to ask my people from the other forums I go to.

And I'm currently in my 4th year to become an IT professional, and will graduate this coming April 2016.

I also just finished my 2nd major/degree in teaching, so down the years, I can apply and be a high school teacher.

I have 2 degrees/major.. one in Teaching, and one will be in IT.

I'll probably have to ask for my account to be deleted, so any trace of my online identity will be gone, cause I know teaching is a very sensitive career path, and any stain will gravely put your career at risk, and maybe land you in jail.. Same for IT too.

Thanks for asking.

I know MANY teachers who have facebook accounts and instagram accounts and are doing not great life choices (they're high school teachers)

The only thing is, no student at the school is allowed to friend/follow them, once someone graduates, they can do that.

·
53,556 Posts
I know MANY teachers who have facebook accounts and instagram accounts and are doing not great life choices (they're high school teachers)

The only thing is, no student at the school is allowed to friend/follow them, once someone graduates, they can do that.
Teacher's drunk night out :lol:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
1) What other forums are you active on?

www.popfn.com .. but I'm 1000x worse in there than I am here, I actually curse alot in there and say really, really terrible, nasty things, all for fun and within reason, the people in there are my best online friends for life so they get my shticks as humour only.

TF, but I'm permanently banned there after 2 months. I really, really, really want to appeal but the Rena Mods wasn't forgiving. I am wondering if you can help me appeal again? I deserve a second chance! Andy already helped me last year, but without a success.

And MTF Of course.

2) Without any bias for the site you're currently posting on, approximately where does MTF rank in your personal favourite websites of all time?

#2 Because this is the site that finally gets my humour. I love that I can express my weird, eccentric humour and get away with it, because my humour is well within the guidelines. Provocative enough to get the guys all bothered up in here, but PG enough that it doesn't push the moderators and admins buttons.

3) Can you use another gif that's similar to your iconic gif to answer this question?

From a Japanese movie, I can give you the link to the full movie if you're interested. My friend said.. it's... bizarre like no surprise from a Japanese culture.

4) Like any other thread, this thread will eventually be buried under some other crap, at which point you may bump it. Can you predict the date of your first bump?

When Rafa wins the US Open.

5) What's your 2nd greatest weakness in life?

How did you know my greatest weakness? That's what I'm wondering. Are you stalking me?

6) What would Murray have to do the attain his birthright and usurp Sharapova as Queen?

Wear heels.
To Sham Kay.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
same question as I posted in the last thread.
Link me to it.

I'm talking about my sexual insatiability.

Teacher's drunk night out :lol:
I'm a ratchet mess and I don't drink, how much more if I am.

·
Registered
22,598 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
53,556 Posts
I'm talking about my sexual insatiability.
That would explain the 'jail' bit. :unsure:
Just don't touch anyone, take anyone home and you should be ok.

That twerk off gif is so cringeworthy. :hysteric: Humanity sinks further with every extra twerk there. I might get a twerk-induced seizure watching that! :scared:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That would explain the 'jail' bit. :unsure:
Just don't touch anyone, take anyone home and you should be ok.

That twerk off gif is so cringeworthy.
ddd;;

And yeah, don't worry.. I'm going to end up as a college professor down the road anyways, and thanks for the advice.

Twerk is old news.. The Quan is what it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIrALn-NG48

·
53,556 Posts
ddd;;

And yeah, don't worry.. I'm going to end up as a college professor down the road anyways, and thanks for the advice.

Twerk is old news.. The Quan is what it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIrALn-NG48
:lol: Idon'tknowthem. At first I thought I was watching Parkinson's in action, but it picked up. It seems to offer more workout than the twerk at least :shrug:

That song tho :facepalm:

·
Your visions will happen
48,556 Posts
You're a bottom, right?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts