Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 909 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys :D :D I hope to have another thread in here for us as well !! Come on lin, i know u're here !!

Changed the thread name! :D

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :)

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
yes, there are only three persons from HK in the WTA board and one is studying in England :)

how are you, are you working or studying?

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
wow, why are you people so young while i am so old :eek:, all studying, well, there is a poster calls happy guy who studys in St. Paul, he posts in WTA board but he posts less now :)

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
i see, you must be on summar holidays now? so happy, hehehe :D

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
:eek: :eek: 6 hours :eek: , hey young guy, you must go out more, do some sports, and may be do some part time job, hehehe :D :D

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
oh sorry, you are a beautiful young girl :D

well you are not lazy, i think, posting also requires a lot of energy :D :D

then you just post and not going to chat room etc?

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
you must be too humble :D

sorry i am lazy mimi, i only post while working (slacking at work coz my boss arrives very late, usually in the afternoon, so i post to kill my time :D ) but i don't buy a computer at home coz not too much use and i already have enough posting/internet during office hours so even if i have a computer at home, i don't have the engery to post, i am no as young as you :D

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
usually arrives in the afternoon but now she is out for meeting :D :D well i had a lot of things to do before but now my boss got many assistants and those assistants got their secretaries so i don't have too much thing to do, may be i got fired very soon :D :D

1 - 20 of 909 Posts