Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed more stress, here's my academic agenda for the remainder of the semester:

1. Write a short paper, a research paper, and journal entries for African-American Lit.

2. Continue reading and writing journal entries for American Lit. I, and do a research-based paper.

3. Devise lesson plans for a unit plan, to span an entire semester. My topic: Women's Literature. I've already read "Their Eyes Were Watching God" by Zora Neale Hurston and "Joy Luck Club" by Amy Tan. Now...to find other works by women authors from other cultural backgrounds, such as Native American, Latin-American, and Euro-American. I am brainstorming some titles right now as I type this...

4. Field work...wow! I have 36 hours to do total. Most of them will get done the week I have vacation.

and 5. Get it all done by the end of the semester. I'm working on a 4.0, and with all this, it will be a miracle if I do get done...without going crazy and pulling out my hair first. I have 8 weeks left to pull off the impossible..so here goes....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts