Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which slam would you want Federer to win in 2020?

• AO Open

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • French Open

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Wimbledon

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • US Open

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Obviously beating Nadal in RG would be the top prize, don't see what's trolling about it. He's not far away, had he won the 2nd set last year anything could have happened, but foolishly threw away 4-4 40-0. Of course if he does it, tards will say Nodal was injured again so what's new.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I fail to imagine what could be more epic and worthy of Tennis History books than winning his 11th HBCGS (Halle Basel Career Grand Slam)

·
Registered
611 Posts
French so he can get double career slam. Unfortunately, his chances of winning the French are less than my chances of rooting for Dull to beat Federer.
Most 'ordinary' people don't care about double slams. His legacy and public standing is past that. The one that will really make the headlines and cement his position in the eyes of the general public is Wimbledon. Winning Wimbledon is massive for any player, it's THE one. For Roger it is indescribably big.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Lol scenario D of Federer beating Nadal at RG would be like Federer having access to the Infinity Gauntlet
LOL, yeah. Half of the lives in universe would be gone because of this.
Odal – The King of the Aesir Gods got slain by Thanoserer.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Most 'ordinary' people don't care about double slams. His legacy and public standing is past that. The one that will really make the headlines and cement his position in the eyes of the general public is Wimbledon. Winning Wimbledon is massive for any player, it's THE one. For Roger it is indescribably big.
I agree Wimbledon is the slam people want the most but I figure Federer would want another French more so than wimby since he’s won 8 of those things. Honestly though, any slam win is good for me so I’m not terribly concerned which one.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts