Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Woooow, I can't believe what I just witnessed. The first rally between De Greef and Bachinger is one of the best shots I've ever seen (along with Grigor's no look from the back against Sock in Stockholm). I'm still in disbelief how on earth he managed to pull it off and then STILL win the point, even on clay this is next to impossible.

I mean look at the space between where he was standing and where the ball bounced off, absolutely out of this world get!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Great points indeed, I hope Arthur can confirm his excellent week in Heilbronn this week at the qualies in RG.
Actually, Arthur De Greef is the only top 300 player who is from the same town as me.

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
It was a very nice get, but the shot itself was nothing special. It's just that Bachinger mugged up that point very nicely.
Yes. It was a good effort to get the ball back, but Bachinger should have simply ended the point in the following shot.

Top 5 of all time is just ever so slightly pushing it, especially since you are probably not seen every shot in existence to stake such a claim.

Thanks for posting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts