Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he needs to rest 2 months for his wrist injury.He'll miss Australian Open,Davis Cup first round and Marseille. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Get well soon Arnaud,we miss u! :(

·
Registered
742 Posts
:( Get well soon Arnaud :bounce:

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"I have to keep a splint on my right wrist for one month. Then, I won't touch a racket for another month," said Clement, who underwent a scan last week.

:sad:

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
keep a 'splin't on his wrist? what does that mean?!

awwww arnaud....that means no arnaud/seb watching until kooyong...8th of january...awwww too far away!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dunno what splint means..i copied this quote from eurosport site!maybe it means plaster?

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
hehe no it is right...'splint' coz it was in our newspaper today (very surprised that it made the newspaper actually) but i dont know what it means newayz...prolly plaster or something like that.
his ranking is going to really suffer

·
Registered
742 Posts
finger splint:

wrist splint:

*cough* I serched Yahoo! :p

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u r a genius Marilyn!thanks a lot! :)

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
LOL marilyn! thats so cute of you!
but his wrist is THAT bad that it needs to be in that?!

·
Registered
742 Posts
:eek:
dunno, but at least it's better then a surgery :angel:

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
apparently he has to rest for 2 months,so it means that he'll skip at least 3 months,cos he needs 1 month to practise and find his best form again...right?

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
well...he's resting two months which is december and january then maybe practicing during february?? but he said AT WORST missing DC and marseilles so i think he wont come back later than the start of March

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i hope he comes back soon,i already miss him!

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
lol but no-one else is playing atm either!!...oh well i know what u mean. dont worry...he'll be back before we know it!

·
Chiudi-fan
75,901 Posts
Yeah, you're right. I miss all tennis. Can't wait till the first tournament has start. But I'm sad I miss Clement longer as the rest of the tennisplayers. :'(

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I miss tennis in general,specially Lindsay! :sad:

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
aww...i still haven't got tennis withdrawl YET. xmas is only in 2 weeks and aussie tennis summer is only like 3 weeks away!!! where's lindsay playing next year?

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Lindsay is playing Sydney,Aus Open and Tokyo :D

Julien told me that in french tennis magazine of this month there is a sort of diary written by Tulasne on DC final.He wrote that Arnaud and Paulo waxe their legs and Fab waxes his back! :eek: :p

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
LOL!!!!! Tulasne sounds soooo nice and funny :) is that true????? it can't be...arnaud's legs are hairy lol

I WISH I COULD GET THE FRENCH TENNIS MAGAZINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! so many photos...and news...and stories...and quotes...*sigh*

1 - 20 of 35 Posts