Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so now out of the blue Matt has texted me (at 1am no less) to say he'd like to talk to me. I said he could give me a call tomorrow night. Then he replied he wanted to tell me how sorry he was and that he still thought about me every day :rolleyes:. I actually don't doubt that but I'm just peeved that he couldn't have handled things better in the first place. I replied again saying that ok I'd like to talk to him and said again that he could call me tomorrow night.

I have no idea what to expect tomorrow now. I am feeling a bit frustrated because I felt that I was over him and I was feeling really happy about my life again. I just booked my Canadian holiday and was feeling really good. Now he contacts me out of the blue and it's hard to not feel a little confused.

I know that Wednesday is his indoor cricket night with his friends that I know from bowling. At bowling last night my sister's husband's 19 year old brother (who has a crush on me :eek: ) came along and was flirting with me and I flirted back jokingly. I wonder if Matt's friends mentioned that tonight to him which is why he thought about this so out of the blue :shrug:

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow night now. Don't know what to expect!

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Good luck!

Hopefully it will all turn out for the best

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
That is weird for sure. That guy obviously doesn't know what he wants, and/or doesn't know how to express it. :shrug: Anyway, if things should turn out fine again, I wish you good luck with it. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts