Mens Tennis Forums banner

Are you going to bet big money on Nadal at the RG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Yes. I never win in sports betting, but it will be a worthy self-sacrifice for the greater good. :cool:

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
Djokovic's best odds at the moment @2.37
Nadal's best odds at the moment @2.86

1200$ on Djokovic
1000$ on Nadal

guaranteed 600 $ profit

·
Registered
4,371 Posts

1200$ on Djokovic
1000$ on Nadal

guaranteed 600 $ profit
Federer will troll Djokovic after Djokovic had a 7 hour match winning 16-14 against Nadal in the 5th set SF.

Watcb out.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Chances are Nadal would still be the underdog if it got to the final so it would be a better idea and wait and get him above @2.00 when he faces djoko

Smart money would be djoko if you ask me

·
Registered
756 Posts
I refuse to bet money on any match ever again, the one time I bet money with a friend I lost. The first and only match I ever bet on was Serena winning RG 2012 and she lost in the first round to Razzano :help:. That put me off ever betting on tennis ever again lol.

·
|
14,957 Posts
I only bet money on the Australian Open and Wimbledon, because those are the most profitable odds for Nadal.
He's too big of a favorite at French Open and US Open, so not worth it.
Then again, its literally impossible for Nadal to lose Roland Garros (unless his parents split-up again), so you could put everything you own on Nadal at Roland Garros and it would be worthwhile.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
No way. Nadal is not winning RG, nor any other slams for that matter.

·
Registered
11,124 Posts
Nadal's probably going to win RG anyways based on previous years. :facepalm: I'm not watching Nole vs Rafa if they meet. I've been disappointed too many times before.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I only bet money on the Australian Open and Wimbledon, because those are the most profitable odds for Nadal.
He's too big of a favorite at French Open and US Open, so not worth it.
I have told you before, and again here....he isn't even favourite for Roland Garros. If you think he will win it, his odds must surely be very tempting indeed. Free money!

As you see, Djokovic is quite a way favourite at the moment. Get wagering!

·
|
14,957 Posts
^ When I said "he's too big of a favorite" I didn't mean he was the favorite, just like at US Open he's not the favorite but he's too big of a favorite to put money on.
$2.92 just ain't worth the bother, unless you are putting many thousands on it, then its worthwhile, but I'd rather just put money on the slams that he has a relatively outside shot at like Wimbledon or the Australian Open.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
I'll probably dump $2.5K on him. RG is the deciding tournament in whether or not I bother with this sport anymore.

At least if Na dull somehow wins, I get a small consolation.

·
Banned
1,385 Posts

1200$ on Djokovic
1000$ on Nadal

guaranteed 600 $ profit
Does it legit work like this? I'll bet for sure. That's free money. Btw for bets that at say .75 or something do you actually lose money?

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Does it legit work like this? I'll bet for sure. That's free money. Btw for bets that at say .75 or something do you actually lose money?
If neither wins you will get burned badly. Not likely but still possible. I mean nobody thought Djokovic would lose to Nishikori and Federer to Cilic at last years USO and we all know what happened.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.