Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Men this is the biggest tennis forum in the internet isn´t it.
I wonder why besides me there are no other pros on here.
Should be interesting for them to read the stuff no?

·
Registered
70,026 Posts
Re: I wonder why there are no pros on here.

I'm sure there are at least a few professionals that read these boards... who knows, maybe some of them even post. But it would be stupid for them to admit who they are, they'd never be able to post in peace. They'd also be flooded with PMs from annoying "fans."

·
Banned
7,774 Posts

There may be a few Futures players who read or whatever but there is no reason for any top players to be on here. Its not like they get a kick out of seeing their name on an internet messege board.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

Hi, I'm Sergio Roitman.
Great Sergiuzza. Good luck against GRANOLLERS-PUJOL today.

But seriously why would a pro look at these boards though. Who wants to see 50% of the people telling them they are mugs and chokers. Maybe to pick up tips on whats wrong with their game and how they can improve, LOL

·
Registered
73,670 Posts

Hello, my name is Tomas Berdych and I'm a fucking retard

·
Banned
95,412 Posts

I'm Nicolas Escude.

Reactions: Naide

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Reactions: Corey Feldman

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,976 Posts

Just for the sake of argument, taking the OP seriously- what would their motivation be? If most of the discussion that takes place centers around results and information they already know about, why would they be here?

If anything, some would go running in the other direction to save their sanity. :lol:

·
Registered
4,618 Posts

~~~
Hi, I`m Mark Philippoussis<:)
You can call me `Scud` or `Stud`!
Age of Love didn`t work out for me & it`s hard for a semi-retired tennis pro to score hot chickey babes these days><
So if any of you young gals are after a SNAG, you know where to find me*@@*

·
Registered
1,810 Posts

maybe i will play some futures next year in sweden. and then i will stop posting if i get my first atp point.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts

The truth is the professionals do read this board. This question has been asked a bunch of times, mods should merge this thread with the last person that asked this question. I know for a fact Roddick reads message boards from time to time, don't know if it's here or Tennis Warehouse. Dmitry Tursonov actually posts on the Tennis warehouse forum, also it was noted in some South American news paper years ago that certain players come to the MTF for their tennis news first, before any other source.

·
Registered
14,409 Posts

easy
they aren't interested in reading hate speeches about themselves written by certain people after losing wagers

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

~~~
Hi, I`m Mark Philippoussis<:)
You can call me `Scud` or `Stud`!
Age of Love didn`t work out for me & it`s hard for a semi-retired tennis pro to score hot chickey babes these days><
So if any of you young gals are after a SNAG, you know where to find me*@@*
:hug: What you need Mark is a nice Greek girl... ;) :angel:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts