Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone could alert me to one, I'd be much obliged. Please don't list wtaworld.com though as I already have seen it... :eek:

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
talk.tennis-warehouse.com

It's for hardcore tennis fans that talk about rackets, shoes, outfits as well as pro-player talk.

Of course it's not as good as this site..and it doesn't update nearly as quickly. ;)

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
I'd advise you to skip gotennis.com and spare yourself the pain of reading UR1's ridiculously long, redundant posts ;)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I used to post at Gotennis...erm, a couple years ago. I thought it was crap at the time... has it really changed that much? ;)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
The one in my signature is a work in progress, Gaudio Troll, but do check it out (the tenniscult one, that is) ;)

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Re: Re: Are there any other good tennis message boards?

Queen Rebecca said:
I used to post at Gotennis...erm, a couple years ago. I thought it was crap at the time... has it really changed that much? ;)
Ahem, I've seen you there a few times this year ;) But no, hasn't changed. Still crap. Actually I would even say crappier than usual.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will certainly check it out, Queen. It's so hard to find good message boards... I lurked at wtaworld for awhile when there was a men's forum (has it been abandoned?) but lost interest

And I was once posting garbage on a Yahoo! group, but we don't talk about that now :devil:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Are there any other good tennis message boards?

Leo said:
Ahem, I've seen you there a few times this year ;) But no, hasn't changed. Still crap. Actually I would even say crappier than usual.
I haven't posted regularly in a couple years though, that's what I meant :D

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Leo, i remember a time when i was saying GoTennis is crap & you defended it! You said it was better then before & that it's worth posting in. What changed your mind?

·
Registered
24,809 Posts
this one is good enough :worship:

be careful, admin will :smash: you :angel:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Other than WTA world, there's only two tennis forums I post in.

rec.sport.tennis, which is a newsgroup. If you don't have a newsreader, you can go to google. The advantage of r.s.t. is the "instant gratification" factor. The downside of a busy board is that you also have more trolls and morons. There are a lot of asses in that group, but every board has it's share of dumbasses. Also, r.s.t. tends to be a bit snobbish. You can't really have lighthearted threads but it's good for pure tennis/player discussion.

www.tennisweek.com - it's less busy, but you get intelligent discussion without excessive fighting

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
wow, they all suck compared to wtaworld and this board

·
Registered
26,225 Posts

Nimi said:
Leo, i remember a time when i was saying GoTennis is crap & you defended it! You said it was better then before & that it's worth posting in. What changed your mind?
Many things. Most importantly, the change of format really sucks. Plus most of the interesting, intelligent posters have left, the wta board has been raded by Williams fanatics, and, oh yeah, UR1 won't shut the fuck up!

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
the cat said:
Try

The message board there is generally friendly, acrimony free and intelligent. :)
It's also supposed to be private, remember?

·
Registered
26,225 Posts

star said:
You can try this one.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/turkey2/start

You may need to go to delphiforums.com to get a log on name before you can get in with that link.... not sure.

There's an introduction on the start page that pretty much explains the board.
You post delphi too?

Join our ATP Pred Game at this link:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/predictiongame2/messages

Guess who's currently #1? *cough* me *cough* I'm so subtle :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Re: Re: Are there any other good tennis message boards?

Leo said:
Many things. Most importantly, the change of format really sucks. Plus most of the interesting, intelligent posters have left, the wta board has been raded by Williams fanatics, and, oh yeah, UR1 won't shut the fuck up!
That does sound unfortunate

1 - 20 of 44 Posts