Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it appear likely that either Roddick or especially Davydenko could skip Shanghai due to either injury (Roddick) or horrendous form (Davydenko)?

Should Nalbandian win Paris he will be #9 in the Race on 355 points so he really only needs at least Davydenko or Roddick to withdraw to take a place among the elite 8.

Otherwise, the two alternatates for Shanghai, should Nalbandian win Paris, should be Nalbandian and Robredo.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Unfortunately yes.

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Expect both to play.

·
Registered
73,670 Posts
you are smoking some very good crack, mate. since when does davydenko skip a lot of money? even if he's seriously inujured he would still play. TMC = lots of money

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
They'll be there. At least Davydenko will ($$$). I never completely trust Roddick's injuries (I'm not saying he's not injured, but he could be flaunting it to get out of playing in Paris; Europe was never his favorite part of the season anyway), but I still think he'll go to Shanghai.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
you are smoking some very good crack, mate. since when does davydenko skip a lot of money? even if he's seriously inujured he would still play. TMC = lots of money
you say that like it's a bad thing.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Assuming he's not injured, Roddick would be crazy not to go to Shangai. He needs the matches before the DC Final.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Assuming he's not injured, Roddick would be crazy not to go to Shangai. He needs the matches before the DC Final.
he's not injured.... crazy, now that's another story :tape:

·
Registered
4,922 Posts

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
I am not saying anything about Andy until we hear officially either way from him or his camp but Davydenko should really think hard whether going to Shanghai is best for him, as he needs to sort out his head right now. However I would be shocked if Davydenko skipped Shanghai.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Bilbo said:
:haha: :lol:

Bilbo, 110% as ever.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts