Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
joeyd2005 said:
Well I never expected anything less, what a pathetic little racist you are.

IN actuality my comment was the antithesis of racism, I am suggesting Monfils be judged on his tennis, and not treated softly because he is a minority player. Knee-jerk accusations of 'racist' from mouth breathing morons like yourself are water off a ducks back

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
Well why else would you moan about black favouritism? It's because Monfils did so well at juniors that he got his WCs, and deserved them. I was complaining because they were moaning about Andy's WCs, if you moan about Andy getting them then you moan at Monfils too.

·
Banned
156 Posts
joeyd2005 said:
Well why else would you moan about black favouritism? It's because Monfils did so well at juniors that he got his WCs, and deserved them. I was complaining because they were moaning about Andy's WCs, if you moan about Andy getting them then you moan at Monfils too.

You really are an idiot. I never mentioned Monfils getting WC's, I was saying he does not get criticised for making poor use of the WC he has had-especially of late. Utterly pathetic that you should not bother to read what I said before attempting to claim the moral highround wirth accusations of 'racist'. Go crawl back under your rock.

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
evanzo said:
You really are an idiot. I never mentioned Monfils getting WC's, I was saying he does not get criticised for making poor use of the WC he has had-especially of late. Utterly pathetic that you should not bother to read what I said before attempting to claim the moral highround wirth accusations of 'racist'. Go crawl back under your rock.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
evanzo said:
Nonsense, he still had to win maches to make the wildcards really pay off for him, not like his ranking is based on 1st round loss points like Donald Young. I will take great delight in watching Djokovic crash and burn, because I have seen players like him 1000 times before, he has NOTHING special, he will never be anything special, he just a solid journeyman type soon to reach his rankings apex. In the not to distant future you will have to cram all your bitterness about Murray down your stupid fucking throat.
Yeah, and Monfils will end the year around 60ish, right?

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Who turned him red?:eek::devil:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Federer_Express said:
:lol: stop this shit:retard:

We'll see, if Andy beats Ginepri he's around no.80, means higher than Djokovic.
And it will be well earned, so hopefully people won't continue to bicker... but I'm sure they will:p

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
joeyd2005 said:
He received WC's because he impressed at Wimbledon, arguably the, or one of the biggest stages of all, and was on a main show court.

Djokovic, had he managed to get on a main court and impressed, would have had a couple of WC's at least.

I noticed everyone's complaining about Andy getting WCs yet Monfils has had loads and they have helped him to where he is.
Where have you been? People have criticized Monfils as well.

·
Registered
10,757 Posts
I guess it would be just too easy to wait and see how players like Djokovic, Murray, and Monfils end up? Because none of you know how it will actually happen. In fact, there are great chances that half the crap that is being said around here will turn out untrue.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
murray v djokovic is 1 hell of a rivalry..
and none of them even know it :eek:

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
:haha::scared:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
evanzo said:
I will take great delight in watching Djokovic crash and burn, because I have seen players like him 1000 times before, he has NOTHING special, he will never be anything special, he just a solid journeyman type soon to reach his rankings apex. In the not to distant future you will have to cram all your bitterness about Murray down your stupid fucking throat.
:retard: trying to overtake Jogy are we?

Anyway, congrats to Andy, great accomplishment for a young kid.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
andy should shave more! and improve his second serve!

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
joeyd2005 said:
He received WC's because he impressed at Wimbledon, arguably the, or one of the biggest stages of all, and was on a main show court.

Djokovic, had he managed to get on a main court and impressed, would have had a couple of WC's at least.

I noticed everyone's complaining about Andy getting WCs yet Monfils has had loads and they have helped him to where he is.
Yeah, I wonder why Djokovic hasn't managed to play on center court in Wimbledon whereas Murray did it! :lol:

Sorry mate if I'm laughing a bit at you here because I like Murray and you are a good poster, but give them the same draw and the same results but with a exchanged nationality and we know who would have been scheduled on center court.

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
vincayou said:
Yeah, I wonder why Djokovic hasn't managed to play on center court in Wimbledon whereas Murray did it! :lol:

Sorry mate if I'm laughing a bit at you here because I like Murray and you are a good poster, but give them the same draw and the same results but with a exchanged nationality and we know who would have been scheduled on center court.
Cheers for the praise :worship:

Well yes, of course if Djoko was British, he'd be on center court, but if Serbia gets a tour event he will be the main attraction, thats what home fans are there to see at their tournaments.

Of course I like Djoko anyway regardless of his nationality.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts