Mens Tennis Forums banner

Are Fedal done winning slams?

6K views 54 replies 32 participants last post by  chess1212 
#1 ·
Discuss.

#7 ·
Federer has his only chance on this year's Wimbledon and that's it. Rafa could win 1-2 slams in the future (in best case 3), FO at least once.

#19 ·
Nadal is for sure, roger on the other hand could win possibly another 5 or 6

#23 ·
Yes, Djoker my love, will be back. Kei was just the foreplay.

#25 ·
Fedal are not done, Djokovic isnt consistent winning slams, not even on his peak time.
WHo will win slams then? MIlos Raonic? Dimitrov? :lol:

#40 ·
Federer will win a GS . He is at 33 and he proved to anyone that he could even get to #1 last year. Who could play 85 matches at 33 in the game now? Federer is very ambitious and he loves the game. I just can not see Nadal or Djokovic with 4 kids to travel around the world and play tennis at age of 33. Yes Djokovic has a kid but he did not take his family with him. Federer with his twin girls 3weeks old traveled to Canada ,Cincy and USA to play. Who could do that?!

#42 ·
Federer will win a GS . He is at 33 and he proved to anyone that he could even get to #1 last year. Who could play 85 matches at 33 in the game now? Federer is very ambitious and he loves the game. I just can not see Nadal or Djokovic with 4 kids to travel around the world and play tennis at age of 33. Yes Djokovic has a kid but he did not take his family with him. Federer with his twin girls 3weeks old traveled to Canada ,Cincy and USA to play. Who could do that?![/QUOTE]

Somebody that could afford full time nannies???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.