Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Germany and basically 50% of the young people date foreigner, in many cases (half of the cases) consisting in interracial relationships, and in 90% of the cases with someone with darker features. I have noticed same trend in other traditional countries of "blonde peoples" such as netherlands, sweden, norway and the rest of Scandinavia. Even when those women date foreigners from Europe they rarely will date a Estonian, Russian, Czech or Polish guy, but they rather will date a greek, portuguese, italian or Spanish guy... and more lately the trend are obviously africans, middle easterns and even Latin americans and East asians...

I hope my commentary doesnt sound racist, because the intention is concerned mainly on How the supposed "oppressors" as in European people, are likely the ones to fade away within 2-3 Generations, meanwhile Africa, India, China, Middle east, etc have all their countries consisting in 99,9% the same people ethnically as they were hundred of years ago.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, we're a dying breed.
and is there even a discussion in your country about that, or it is politically incorrect to even openly talk about those issues? I mean a country losing its history, ethnicity, culture and in some cases (even language) shouldnt be overlooked..

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
and is there even a discussion in your country about that, or it is politically incorrect to even openly talk about those issues? I mean a country losing its history, ethnicity, culture and in some cases (even language) shouldnt be overlooked..
Not sure how you missed a huge wave of nationalist sentiment thoughout Europe last couple of years. I mean Brexit happened ffs.

But what you say is true though 99.9 is a ridiculous number. In Poland for example, while mixed nation relations do happen they are still fairly rare.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
In truth, things haven't gone that far in Finland (where I live) yet, and a lot of Finns aren't blond/blonde anyway. :O

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
As a German, you should be aware about how "concerns" of the white race's purity or survival come across.

Incredible.

Multiculturalism is a reality in the entire western world. Deal with it.

Totally pathetic post.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I live in Germany and basically 50% of the young people date foreigner, in many cases (half of the cases) consisting in interracial relationships, and in 90% of the cases with someone with darker features. I have noticed same trend in other traditional countries of "blonde peoples" such as netherlands, sweden, norway and the rest of Scandinavia. Even when those women date foreigners from Europe they rarely will date a Estonian, Russian, Czech or Polish guy, but they rather will date a greek, portuguese, italian or Spanish guy... and more lately the trend are obviously africans, middle easterns and even Latin americans and East asians...

I hope my commentary doesnt sound racist, because the intention is concerned mainly on How the supposed "oppressors" as in European people, are likely the ones to fade away within 2-3 Generations, meanwhile Africa, India, China, Middle east, etc have all their countries consisting in 99,9% the same people ethnically as they were hundred of years ago.
East Asians have a chance with blonde German chicks? Is that really true? How rare is this? In that case I'm off to Germany.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Plenty of Blonde/Blue Eyed white folks here in America and it's been more diverse(in terms of race and ethnicity even among European immigrants) far longer than Europe has been.

EDIT: By the way, this post sounds like a lot of bitterness...you probably saw a hot Blonde woman with a foreigner/minority and it got you angry.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As a German, you should be aware about how "concerns" of the white race's purity or survival come across.

Incredible.

Multiculturalism is a reality in the entire western world. Deal with it.

Totally pathetic post.
I am not German... I am from another "Western"/"European" nation but I happen to live here in the last 3 years...

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Plenty of Blonde/Blue Eyed white folks here in America and it's been more diverse(in terms of race and ethnicity even among European immigrants) far longer than Europe has been.

EDIT: By the way, this post sounds like a lot of bitterness...you probably saw a hot Blonde woman with a foreigner/minority and it got you angry.
Yeah because Jim Courier happens to be half Nigerian or Half Chinese:smash:

East Asians have a chance with blonde German chicks? Is that really true? How rare is this? In that case I'm off to Germany.
East asians in my experience are the race most desperate to get with "blonde" chicks, its not black guys or even middle easterns, but Koreans , Chinese and Japanese dudes raised in the west..

and no, you likely dont have more chances than in Australia... its mostly africans and middle easterns who score lower class blonde girls..

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Blonde hair and blue eye color is not carried by a single gene. That means neither hair or eye color is truly recessive/dominant trait.
This means several generations of dark haired, brown eyed people can suddenly produce blonde, blue eyed child down the line.
https://genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/determining-dominant-and-recessive-traits
Who for example? someone with the looks and features of Stefan Edberg or Boris Becker arent the result of interracial mixing.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Yeah because Jim Courier happens to be half Nigerian or Half Chinese:smash:

East asians in my experience are the race most desperate to get with "blonde" chicks, its not black guys or even middle easterns, but Koreans , Chinese and Japanese dudes raised in the west..

and no, you likely dont have more chances than in Australia... its mostly africans and middle easterns who score lower class blonde girls..
I was saying America has had a lot of Blacks and European Immigrants like Irish or Italian for a long time now and there are still plenty of Blonde haired white people in America. I don't think they'll be going away in our lifetimes.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was saying America has had a lot of Blacks and European Immigrants like Irish or Italian for a long time now and there are still plenty of Blonde haired white people in America. I don't think they'll be going away in our lifetimes.
They likely became rarer compared to the past, and you cannot deny this fact.. as few decades ago 85% of the US was made up by European descendants , today only 62,5%. And people didnt use to mix in the past as they are doing today, lets wait a few decades more...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts