Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I've sent my appeal case to appeal mod but got no response. Does this mean my appeal was rejected? Am I allowed to appeal directly to some other mod if they're willing to listen?

·
Administrator
11,045 Posts
I've sent my appeal case to appeal mod but got no response. Does this mean my appeal was rejected? Am I allowed to appeal directly to some other mod if they're willing to listen?
The appeal mod ( @Dimitard) should have let you know if he rejected it himself, if I recall correctly though I may be wrong. The case has not yet been shown to the rest of the moderation team so unless it was rejected, we should hear it soon.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
The appeal mod ( @Dimitard) should have let you know if he rejected it himself, if I recall correctly though I may be wrong. The case has not yet been shown to the rest of the moderation team so unless it was rejected, we should hear it soon.
I've sent it a month ago. :frown2:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
My appeal has been rejected. Appeal moderator is clearly biased and unwilling/too embarrassed to admit a poor mistake. Comment I was banned/infracted for is a criticism of a country of both the appeal mod and the mod that banned me. I consider this infraction a slander on my persona. If I'm not allowed to get someone objective among mods to reconsider this decision, then please close my account. Thanks (most likely goodbye).

·
6,332 Posts
Banned by: Steve on 18 July
Reason: N/A

I will make an enquiry to the webmaster, I suspect it is either a user request or some mistake.
Thanks for the info.
Slightly surprising from my interactions with Invisible Fan.
Shouldn't his name still appear in Banned Users though, in the interests of transparency?

41 - 60 of 60 Posts