What can be appealed:
Who can appeal:
- Yellow cards
- Red cards
- Members CANNOT appeal the closing, moving, or merging of threads, and the act of editing a post by a mod.
- A warning or infraction that has already been reviewed CANNOT be re-appealed
How to appeal:
- Any person who receives a warning, red card, or ban.
- No appeals on behalf of other members will be accepted
The possible outcomes of an appeal:
- Contact the appeal moderator via private message or [B][email protected][/B] within 1 week of receiving the warning, red card, or ban (only 1 infraction may be discussed per appeal)
- Explain what infraction you are appealing, and why you believe you did not break the rules, or why you should not have been warned, infracted, or banned.
- The appeal moderator will present your case to the moderators and ask for the warning, infraction, or ban to be overturned.
- All moderators may review the request. However, the person who gave the warning/infraction/ban will not be involved in the decision to overturn the warning/infraction/ban, nor will the appeal moderator.
- After having considered the appeal moderator's request, if two of the moderators agree with your case, the warning/infraction/ban will be overturned.
- The result of the appeal, as well as the reasons for the final decision, will be communicated to the member who has appealed.