Mens Tennis Forums banner

Semi Finalists

• Murray (Oh right)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Nishikori (After having recovered from a fake injury)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Wawrinka (Stanimal)

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Federer (Slimeball hair)

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Berdych (Yeah Right)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Tsonga (King kong)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Scrack, none of the above!

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Obviously it depends on the draw, but at this point I'd say Federer and Nishikori.

If Stan is in Stanimal mode, then definitely him, but he's been extremely hot and cold lately and seems to be cooling off just as we head into RG.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
stan/federer

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
wawa/ferrer

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
Ferrer/Murray :D

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Doesn't really matter who makes it there. As long as I don't see the name Berdych in the semis, I will be happy. I really don't think Berdych should ever step on the same court as Nadal or Djokovic.

·
Registered
865 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Obviously it depends on the draw, but at this point I'd say Federer and Nishikori.

If Stan is in Stanimal mode, then definitely him, but he's been extremely hot and cold lately and seems to be cooling off just as we head into RG.
So he was also when heading into MC.

·
23,063 Posts
Logically speaking the other big title winners should be able to make it -- Nishikori and Wawrinka -- but Nishikori have problems physically and Wawrinka is known to be hot and cold. That said, I guess a combination of two of Wawrinka/Federer/Ferrer.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Lol....Fakervic isn't reaching SF. Can't wait for the day when he gets knocked out by some random clown at RG before the SF. Fakervic is overrated. If he, by chance, meets Dull in the final, he'll get his a** handed to him again.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Should've made a multiple choice poll as there would be two different semi-finalists :yawn:

Roger is the only one I'm sure of. It would be great if Clayray reaches SF and beats Dull en-route the Final :devil:

·
Banned
15 Posts
Should've made a multiple choice poll as there would be two different semi-finalists :yawn:

Roger is the only one I'm sure of. It would be great if Clayray reaches SF and beats Dull en-route the Final :devil:
Dull is gonna murder Clayray right on spot if they meet...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts