Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not exactly sure what injury he had but im glad kohli got through because its likely fish up next round and he'll be good and rested

he did have to recover from 15-40 down when he was 6-0, 3-0 up but after he did riba called it quits

·
A happy person
44,895 Posts
Re: Australian Open Round of 64: Philipp Kohlschreiber d. Pere Riba 6-0 , 4-0 RET

Pere was injured with his left foot. Don't know what happened but he looked bad also in the start of the match. Get well soon!! :hug: :hug:

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Australian Open Round of 64: Philipp Kohlschreiber d. Pere Riba 6-0 , 4-0 RET

happy for kohli, and he has a shot against fish

3rd consecutive bagel kohli has dished out in this tournament

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

Shame for Ribs, but some much bloody needed points for Kohli. Was wondering how he'd screw up this blessed draw of his, but it's working out.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

The out come of this match would be same no matter Riba's injury. Now kohli, do me and tennis a favour and destroy the winner of Fish/Falla match. Specially if it's Fish.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Riba was treated for a blister I think, looked pretty nasty. Don't know if there were additional problems or just that one.

·
Tsonga,Djokovic
1,982 Posts
Philly :yeah:
Riba :hug:

·
Registered
7,516 Posts

My post in the other match thread:

Riba was treated for a blister I think, looked pretty nasty. Don't know if there were additional problems or just that one.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts

To bad that Riba was injured, but without the injury Kohli would have won through now a good chance to reach the Round of 16!

·
Banned
4,017 Posts

To bad that Riba was injured, but without the injury Kohli would have won through now a good chance to reach the Round of 16!
You cannot know. Pathetic post.

Pere :hug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts