Didn't really play that well.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Amazing win! :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
He didn't need to play that well. His opponent made 40 errors to Andy's 9. He just needed to keep the ball in play.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
dlouhy played like crap. too many fh errors and missed easy shots.

roddick din't do anything special but good win for now.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
This hype machine is struggling with a clown like Dlouhy, 3 in the mix my arse.

Reactions: bittertea

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
How Federer like, he played just well enough to win.

This match was ugly, he better clear his head for the second round regardless of who he ends up playing.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
That match was so bad it actually was physically painful :tape:

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Bad match. Andy looked grumpy and uncomfortable out there; played badly, didn't even go to net much. Dlouhy looked even more uncomfortable. Hopefully Andy will work it out and play better in the next round, probably against Donald.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
I only saw a little in the 3rd set, Andy was bad and Dlouhy was terrible. But the W is all that matters in the early rounds.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
wow horrible match from what I saw (some of the first and beg of second). Andy pretty much had to just keep serve or otherwise just stand there, Dlouhy was spraying balls all over the place.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
:help:

dlouhy was disgusting and roddick was only marginally better in each set.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Rolling those spin-heavy forehands into the service box isn't going to get it done in later rounds. From the brief ESPN2 highlights (only women's matches--four of them--have been shown in great detail thus far), Roddick's backhand actually looked to be more of a weapon, with variation in spin and depth. If Roddick is opting to hit slice backhands, I can't imagine what Federer is going to do.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Boring match. Star Sports is horrible to show this instead of Murray-Tsonga.
Star Sports has a habit of picking crappy matches over ones that deserve air time. They mostly pick matches where an Asian player is playing even if it's on the same time as a top tenner match. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts