Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You people make no mistake. This Federer playing like this, Nole and Rafa can only dreaming of winning it. But the thing is that I don't know if he can keep this level. Today he brought is A game, and everything went perfect. Kudos for him to respect Tomic and bring his best game to play. I'm sure playing like he played today, no other player in the world can beat Fed. After this performance he's (for me) the big favourite to win AO 2012.

Tomic can only be proud of what he achieved last months. Another great tournament by him, and he is clearly an underranked player at the moment. He did a great 1st set against Goderer. Of course as the match went through, and Federer became even more god, Tomic start to didn't know what to do, and start to be without any solutions at all. But overall he still manage to did a great match!

But I think this macth it will be one of the most important of his carreer. He will learn a lot from this day. This was awesome pratice for the huge matches he will have in his carreer. He will be great and today was yet again proved!

Congrats to both! :worship:

I wish all the best to Fed in the rest of the tournament! :wavey: :yeah:

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
AO R4: Federer takes Tomic to school 6-4 6-2 6-2

Easy one. Fed toyed with Tomic.

End of the line for the old man though unfortunately. :eek:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
AO R4: Federer spanks BRATomic 6-4, 6-2, 6-2

Not exactly the pummeling we all hoped it would be but Federer just did enough to take out the cheater.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Re: AO R4: Federer takes Tomic to school 6-4 6-2 6-2

This one was just for Petar Clown and his brilliant threads in last few days

·
Registered
20,221 Posts

good stuff, taught the brat a lesson :yeah:

·
Banned
8,385 Posts

Federer did what Verdasco and Mugopolov should have done him earlier. Tomic was nothing special this tournament.

·
Registered
645 Posts

A NID beatdown. The only thing that worries me is the low first serve percentage.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts

Tomic all hype no power, no serve and worst of all no heart!

·
Registered
363 Posts

Federer was ALL class.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Hey mods, change the tittle or don't put my username after that "takes to schopl" shit! I didn't write that crap!

·
Registered
4,566 Posts

Fed did not play better than Novak in this match.

Anyways now that he's taken out the trash I can go back to supporting against him.(Unless he goes up against Novak.)

·
Registered
3,321 Posts

A fun day out for Federer. Rambled along in the first before breaking at the end, then toyed around for 2 sets.

Tomic is much more watchable when he's trying to be aggressive.

·
Registered
653 Posts

Federer played really well. He's playing great tennis right now. If it comes to Nadal/Fed in the semi...I would give Fed the nod to go through in that one and onto the final.

Tomic didnt do much wrong but when you play against Fed in this form you havent got much of a chance. The guys only 19, his game is still developing, he's still improving. He's going to be a big star, great run for him. Look for him to make an impact this year and maybe even break into the top ten.

·
Registered
70,007 Posts

atomic :hug: nice run at the australian though.now time to rest and play the mixed =D

·
Premium Member
20,661 Posts

Beautiful stuff from Roger :D

Reactions: Art&Soul

·
Registered
17,668 Posts

Hey mods, change the tittle or don't put my username after that "takes to schopl" shit! I didn't write that crap!
You can change it yourself. Double click next to the thread title on the General Messages page.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts