Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even if you hate Murray and/or Llodra, you need to watch the highlights. Wonderful exo shots, even on set point.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
This is Plexi by night, Mika's style of play was never going to cut it, so good for them to have some fun out there.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Clincal performance from Andy. "Nobody wants to hear me speak because I am a bit dull" :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Andy sounds so much more relaxed what are you going to do tonight? Watch a movie or something? "Nah I'm going to go out and get hammered" :)

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is Plexi by night, Mika's style of play was never going to cut it, so good thing they enjoyed themselves. That was a zero pressure game for Murray.
The first set was surprisingly close- fantastic play from Llodra- he got a few break opportunities but Murray always found his first serve when he needed it.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Andy sounds so much more relaxed what are you going to do tonight? Watch a movie or something? "Nah I'm going to go out and get hammered" :)
Oh no, I missed the interview!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Loved this match. Lots of awesome shot making, some great play by both guys. Murray was untouchable from the second set on though, in a whole different class.

...was it just me or did Murray just...show some personality in his on court interview? :eek:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
That interview :yeah:

Interviewers can't help ripping on Lendl with jokes about his mannerisms.

Heh, Murray saying he's gonna go out and get hammered after the match.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Gonna get hammered! :lol:

Gotta love Murray's sense of humor. Great match to watch! Please, fucking win this tournament man!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Andy also likes a bit of Pippa Middleton :D

I think a more positive but ruthless on court Murray is the way forward.

·
Registered
772 Posts
There was a glut of points at the end of the second set which looked like they'd come from a point of the year compilation. Brilliant entertainment. By far Murray's most impressive performance of the tournament too.

Oh, and great interview. :lol:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Fuck ESPN. They didn't show the on court interview, so I missed the "gonna get hammered" part. :(

I like the bagel though.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Murray is flying down the radar, but he´s raising the level. That forehand is looking good at the moment.

Btw, google for the shot of Llodra around the net post. Shot of the tourney.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts