Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferrer def. Spadea 6-3, 6-3, 6-2

He won at almost the same time as Ferrero, a very good day for the Spanish already and Nadal's yet to play. The next match will be fascinating given that Ferrer has won their last several encounters.

P.S.: Kitty's tournament is saved by Vincenzo's sad exit.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Never in doubt.
Desappointing he won't play against Nalbandian.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
David :yeah:

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
Re: Ferrer def. Spadea 6-3, 6-3, 6-2

Bye bye Vinnay. :bigwave: :kiss:

Grazie, Pics- I promise to give you proper credit for the rest of the year. :worship:

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Easy win and it could've been expected. Realistically Spadea was never going to do damage to Ferrer.

The future is far more intruiging than the ins and outs of this result and Ferrer will have a mammoth task if Ferrero plays like he did today, he was on fire. Should be a good match, we know for sure that Ferrer will be putting up more of a fight than Nalbandian did.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

well done Pics :smoke: :banana:

Vinnay :sad: :confused:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
His name is not Vincenzo. :rolleyes:
It can be at times, when he is in one of his more artistic moods and we all feel the benefit of his lyrical genius. :)

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
If this match had gone the other way, I would have given tennis up for biathlon.

Vamos Pics!

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
It can be at times, when he is in one of his more artistic moods and we all feel the benefit of his lyrical genius. :)
Either that, or during an episode of "No Strings," where he calls himself Vincenzo, while attempting to pick up a hot chick @ LA's Saddle Ranch. ;)

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
David, good job! :yeah: QF is not out of reach! :)

Bye bye Vinnay. :bigwave: :kiss:

Grazie, Pics- I promise to give you proper credit for the rest of the year. :worship:
:eek: That's the first good thing I've heard you say about Ferrer. I'll believe it when I see it. :lol:

His name is not Vincenzo. :rolleyes:
Isn't his family of Italian origin, or something like that? ;)

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Either that, or during an episode of "No Strings," where he calls himself Vincenzo, while attempting to pick up a hot chick @ LA's Saddle Ranch. ;)
Did he apply the Da Vince Code to this attempted hook-up, perchance?

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
:eek: That's the first good thing I've heard you say about Ferrer :lol:
I promise to say only good things about Ferrer from now on, Metis. He did a good thing today. :)

Isn't his family of Italian origin, or something like that? ;)
Yes. He's Italian.

Did he apply the Da Vince Code to this attempted hook-up, perchance?
She didn't bite. He tried again with another girl working in a clothing store, @ Santa Monica's Promenade. She had no idea who he was, despite his namedropping.

Called him Spa-DAY-uh, while checking his credit card to his ID. :p

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Blake must be relieved by this result. With all his other countrymen out, I think he'd rather be alone in the locker room than have Vince around for company. Unless they've patched things up behind the scenes...

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Vinnay's loss makes James Blake the last American man standing in a slam for the first time in his career. James. :yeah:

A free Waffle House meal courtesy of Miss Kitty awaits Dahveeed when he returns to the US. ;)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
Nice :banana:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts