Mens Tennis Forums banner
141 - 152 of 152 Posts

· Registered
906 Posts
Where did Djokovic troll Murray? I can't find it
After the Murray Kokkinakis match Djokovic posted on Instagram Well done Andy great effort but then in a 2nd post put sorry mate with a pic of him and Nadal in 2012 final. While some say it was good natured I thought it was a bit salty given the two matches can't be Co.pared as one was prime Nadal and Djokovic and the other a washed up 36 year old Murray withba hip replacement.

· Registered
20 Posts
I don't mind Bautista's reaction after converting his match point. Players are human, the crowd was obnoxious towards him the whole match. We can't judge his reaction, no one here has been in a similar situation.

And Murray's handshake was ugly anyway, for a player of his caliber he is expected to behave better.

· GOAT Predictor
13,342 Posts
I don't mind Bautista's reaction after converting his match point. Players are human, the crowd was obnoxious towards him the whole match. We can't judge his reaction, no one here has been in a similar situation.

And Murray's handshake was ugly anyway, for a player of his caliber he is expected to behave better.
What do you want him to do? Give him a hug? A kiss?

· GOAT Predictor
13,342 Posts
For the record, Bautista beat Murray 6-0 6-1 last year and there was no fatigue involved. Murray doesn't like the matchup.
There was a metal hip involved though.

For the record, Bautista won 0 sets against Murray pre-hip surgery.

Murray loved the match up. Agut can’t live with prime Murray.

· Registered
19,757 Posts

Murray started to believe his own hype and got dumped. He has always been a sore loser.

141 - 152 of 152 Posts