Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 152 Posts

· Registered
1,431 Posts
Is there anyone else impressed enough by Murray to believe he has one more slam in him?

· Registered
Stan Wawrinka
6,855 Posts
Really poor handshake.

Many many backhand crosscourt duels, RBA played sublime tennis in set 3 after aspects of choking in set 2.
RBA still has only 2 Slam QF, he does deserve more, so hopefully he can beat Paul to reach GS QS nr. 3.

Murray played a fantastic tournament full of heart and intensity. Maybe on grass he still has chances to reach a QF, i don't see it in the three other slams.

Reactions: RoigerFederah

· GOAT Predictor
13,385 Posts
Better tennis player lost.

Murray can be extremely proud of his efforts this week. He really did leave it all out there and played some great tennis too. Absolutely incredible :worship: :worship: :worship:

He didn’t have much left today (understandably) but still found a way to more than play his part in a good quality, competitive match.

This week has been a pleasure to witness but Murray can still do great things this year. Looks fitter than he has in a long time. Looking forward to seeing what he can achieve.

· Registered
1,431 Posts
If there was a picture needed in the dictionary next to the term "punchable face" youd be hard pressed to find a better example than RBA's ridiculous screaming celebration he does lmao
Rune has as punchable a face as RBA IMHO.

· Registered
208 Posts
Better tennis player lost.

Murray can be extremely proud of his efforts this week. He really did leave it all out there and played some great tennis too. Absolutely incredible :worship: :worship: :worship:

He didn’t have much left today (understandably) but still found a way to more than play his part in a good quality, competitive match.

This week has been a pleasure to witness but Murray can still do great things this year. Looks fitter than he has in a long time. Looking forward to seeing what he can achieve.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Murray ATP 65 player

Andy Murray Champion of Antwerp

· Registered
2,424 Posts
After his heroics in the first 2 rounds and Murray not being the same player he was before the hip injury it was expected. Andy should be proud of his tournament, he was the story of the first week. He provided some entertaining tennis and showcased his amazing fighting spirit. I think RBA will reach the SFs with this draw.

· Registered
6 Posts
Agut is just wildly unlikable. He deserves the win 100% but the celebrations and handshake just rub me the wrong way and it isn't in just this match that I've felt this. He just seems like a gross person at times and not particularly well liked on tour.
Great tournament from Andy, unreal atmosphere the whole time. Hope he can build off this level and stay fit for the whole season.
Paul you know what you have to do next round, send the psycho screamer home.
The entire match, the crowd was against rba and building intense atmosphere for Murray but when rba finally celebrates his hard earned win, people here cry about it being unclassy? the only thing unclassy was crowds behavior anytime rba lost a point and Murrays exaggerated limp walking all over the court. I will never get the bias for this guy cause he never actually delivers in performance. The better player won, fuck biased supporters.

· Registered
1,431 Posts
I got the impression that every time RBA wins a big match like this, he gets comments mocking or making fun of him rather than comlimenting him. Wonder why...

21 - 40 of 152 Posts