Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
332 Posts
Agut is just wildly unlikable. He deserves the win 100% but the celebrations and handshake just rub me the wrong way and it isn't in just this match that I've felt this. He just seems like a gross person at times and not particularly well liked on tour.
Great tournament from Andy, unreal atmosphere the whole time. Hope he can build off this level and stay fit for the whole season.
Paul you know what you have to do next round, send the psycho screamer home.

· Registered
332 Posts
The entire match, the crowd was against rba and building intense atmosphere for Murray but when rba finally celebrates his hard earned win, people here cry about it being unclassy? the only thing unclassy was crowds behavior anytime rba lost a point and Murrays exaggerated limp walking all over the court. I will never get the bias for this guy cause he never actually delivers in performance. The better player won, fuck biased supporters.
As I said, my feelings towards RBA are not solely from this match. He has these ridiculous celebrations all the time and just overall doesn't seem like a well liked person on tour.
Also said he deserved the win today as he was the fresher and better player on court today, but was still a classless clown after winning. Both things can be true.
So take several seats my friend, your own bias is showing lol

· Registered
332 Posts
My only bias is watching the match and seeing how the crowd acted against rba the entire match and him finally letting go off that steam when he won. At one point Murray literally egged the crowd on when the ball was still in play and caused rba to lose the point. Imagine the uproar here if rba did something like that. so yeah I am going to go with what I saw instead of an overhyped retired player and his fans being sore losers tyvvm. Rba earned that celebration after keeping his cool against a heavily biased crowd. Sorry not sorry .
You're a Novak fan who's jealous of the fan support Andy gets. It's ok to be bitter, I would be too if faker was my fave. Anywho, have a lovely rest of your day. Agree to disagree.

· Registered
332 Posts
Lmao saying a Novak fan would be jealous of a retired loser is comparing Chanel to Walmart. Let's not go there We were talking about this match and it's only overly biased sore losers who think there is something wrong with excitedly celebrating a win after four hours of playing against a heavily biased crowd cheering on your every loss. Rba did what anyone would do in his postion, let out a big pressure build up after playing against the crowd and Andy for four hours. Andy and his fans need to move on.
Eyebrow Mouth Smile Gesture Plant

I said jealous of Andy's crowd/fan support, not his career. I don't think anyone can argue with Andy being more universally liked than Novak. But again, agree to disagree in regards to RBA's behavior.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts