Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

· Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RBA gets it done, stays consistent despite Murray's ugly possum tactics. Murray's salty handshake at the end was hilarious.

I guess the worse forehand somehow snuck through

· Registered
6,076 Posts
Lovely,salty exchange,Murray probably get annoyed by RBA's BAMOOOOS :spit:

· Registered
2,566 Posts
Solid from RBA. You aren't going to get gifted a win, you need to beat him, so fair play.

Monumental effort from Murray to even push that to 4 sets, as he looked completely gassed from his first service game. Over 14 hours of tennis in 5 days. Take a bow and go for a nice long sleep champ. (y)

He really needs to get back into a seeded position, and soon, to avoid big players like Berrettini in the first couple of rounds.

· Registered
6,076 Posts
RBA overall far from his peak,can't see him beating DJovak,maybe one set

· Registered
332 Posts
Agut is just wildly unlikable. He deserves the win 100% but the celebrations and handshake just rub me the wrong way and it isn't in just this match that I've felt this. He just seems like a gross person at times and not particularly well liked on tour.
Great tournament from Andy, unreal atmosphere the whole time. Hope he can build off this level and stay fit for the whole season.
Paul you know what you have to do next round, send the psycho screamer home.

· Registered
130 Posts
Delicious to watch RBA destroy Murray for the 4th match in a row, when will they learn?

Sending him into a second retirement at the same tournament too, poetic 😍

Bye to the guttermouth sore loser pusher...he only got this far due to a weak gen. And people call him a gentleman how can you explain that salty handshake? 🤡

· Registered
6,076 Posts
1 - 20 of 152 Posts