Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolute mugfest out there. One of the most boring and uneventful games of the year, Tomic was ordinary but Querrey was worse.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
Lord Tomic continues his march for number 1.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
A lot of junk coming up in Tomic's next match vs. Dolgopolov

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Absolute mugfest out there. One of the most boring and uneventful games of the year, Tomic was ordinary but Querrey was worse.
The hate keeps on rolling. So does Tomic wins.

Ace machine Sam wasn't good enough. Didn't had breaks in the 3rd or 4th. Tomic wasted a lot, but still more than enough.

Nice also that this match didn't long last. Dolgopolov will be more tired after another 5th setter.

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
I see Tomic having a great run in the AO, he looks hungry. And of course everyone likes to hype him here in Australia. :p

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The hate keeps on rolling. So does Tomic wins.

Ace machine Sam wasn't good enough. Didn't had breaks in the 3rd or 4th. Tomic wasted a lot, but still more than enough.

Nice also that this match didn't long last. Dolgopolov will be more tired after another 5th setter.
I am a big Tomic fan but I thought he was VERY ordinary. It was a bit of a non-event the whole match in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Still not impressed with Tomic's game at all, but am definitely impressed by his collected attitude. Many players with his experience on the tour many times over haven't learned some of those lessons, impressive to see a teenager that collected on the high ATP level. :hatoff:
In his age group, Harrison and Dimitrov are both miles away from that, still can't deal with the nerves.
Good luck to him, not one of my favourites and not likely to ever be but he's a good addition to the tour in many ways.

·
Registered
645 Posts
what's wrong with his personality? he's humble, down to earth, doesn't get angry when he's losing and always compliments his opponents. what's not to like?
Just because he is a robot. I would like to see some emotions.

And let´s be honest. He isn´t humble, and that´s the way he is off and on court. Maybe that´s the way he handles the pressure and all.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Sneaking threw the draw! I wonder how far he will go! Having said that he is ranked well above querrey let's not forget that!

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Saw the last two games. Absolutely pathetic this Querrey.
Last 2 games I agree, but Querrey didn't play that bad. Actually he was HUGE in the serve. Not an easy match by a long shot.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Just because he is a robot. I would like to see some emotions.

And let´s be honest. He isn´t humble, and that´s the way he is off and on court. Maybe that´s the way he handles the pressure and all.
And that's the main reason he's going to be great and not a chicken like other youngsters.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts