Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 328 Posts

· Registered
6,066 Posts
WP Andy,great aggressive tennis.

· Future Prime Minister
16,252 Posts
Man, I feel like I've just run a marathon watching this match, fucknose how those guys are feeling. Near 6 hours.

I can't even do this match justice. Andy is the biggest fighter I've ever seen. What a fucking hero and inspiration this guy is

@Moozza pour me a nice cold beer

· Premium Member
12,624 Posts
It’s not Sir Andy Murray. It is Lord Andy Murray.

What a fucking legend!!!

To come from 2-0 down and win in 5 after nearly six hours, and that too after playing for nearly five hours in the previous round is absolutely legendary.

I must say that this is the best Murray has looked physically in years. He should definitely aim to be seeded by Wimbledon.

p.s. I have a strong dislike of Kokkinakis. Glad to see him lose.

· Registered
2,449 Posts
Chokkinakis showing us he doesn't have the metal to win big.

· Registered
4,956 Posts
One of the most epic matches I have ever seen.

Kokk was up 2-0 sets and 5-2 in the 3rd. Andy Murray refused to quit even after just playing a 5 set TB match the prior round.

Just unbelievable.

This will be the best match played at the 2023 AO. Can’t imagine any topping it. Very high level, drama, raucous crowd. Just insane

· Registered
4,371 Posts
As much as some posters on here make me not want to cheer for Andy, that was fun to watch.

Kokkinakis, on the other hand, is just not very good. Massively overrated by this board.
The guy has reached the R3 of a Slam once in his career and that was 8 years ago. Clearly has game but a massive underachiever, injuries aside.

· Registered
1,923 Posts
I couldn't watch the match here in the U.S. because effin ESPN isnt' showing it. Hopefully I'll catch it on replay. Sounds like it was an incredible match. Thanks for the great commentary, folks!

· Registered
2,449 Posts
It’s not Sir Andy Murray. It is Lord Andy Murray.

What a fucking legend!!!

To come from 2-0 down and win in 5 after nearly six hours, and that too after playing for nearly five hours in the previous round is absolutely legendary.

I must say that this is the best Murray has looked physically in years. He should definitely aim to be seeded by Wimbledon.
He should peg Prince William and become the first in line to the throne.

21 - 40 of 328 Posts