Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 328 Posts

· Premium Member
22,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What a fuckin match. Watched all!! Sad for Kokk and his ranking but very happy for Murray and what he put in to this. Murray longest ever match at his oldest ever age

Murray showed he is playing best level since being top of game. Kokk showing if he never got injuries hed be top 10. Kokk saved 4 BPS at 3-3 and 3 BPS at 5-5. Murray kept going!

2 of my fave players was hard to watch but i was of course favouring my all time fav murray.

Both served well despite a few bad DFs.
Kokk lost his cool a bit at net cords.
Murray and Kokk both got time violations.
Kokk smashed a racquet.
Murray net play great. His forehand was very good.
As for Kokkinakis.....

Font Terrestrial plant Happy Circle Screenshot

I was at this match before in davis cup sf

Tennis Field house World Racquet sport Tennis court

Now faces machine Bautista in re match of Murray AO RET match

· Registered
5,933 Posts
Never underestimate the heart of a champion.

· Registered
6,483 Posts
Looks like certified nutcase @Moozza was right all along and Murray is the true GOAT. What an insane twist!

Most epic game of the year already, I can't take anything seriously what comes after this.

Murray is a goddamn legend. Bend to the Scottish tennis lord, you goddamn fools

· Registered
5,177 Posts
This is perhaps the most heroic performance I have ever witnessed live. I was working from home and started watching when Kokkinakis served for the match, thinking it would be over soon. Here we are, 3 hours later with another winner and me having to catch up with work. What a legend Murray is.
I started watching while leaving to work and ended watching after I came back.

· Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Didn't think he would win, let alone 2 sets down, amazing stuff from Ray :worship:

1 - 20 of 328 Posts