Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Impressive win for Kukushkin who was playing balls to the wall in the fifth set. Had a lot of the crowd's support too. Back to the drawing board for Troicki who again exits a grand slam after a 5-set match...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Viktor :facepalm:

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Best result of the year so far

·
Registered
96 Posts
Why is Troicki SO unpopular?!

Anyway, seemed to be quite a heated match from the bits I saw - at that point, Viktor lead 7-5 *4-3 before totally losing the plot.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
:yippee:

Troiki :nerner:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Kukushkin was on fire in the 5th set celebrating actually every point. I didn't expect from him such an enthusiastic attitude. Troicki typically returned to his mediocre hole after astonishing win over Ferrero.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Troicki is the most dislikable player in Tennis. easily. Every one of his losses Is good for Tennis. Hope this guy falls out of the top 100.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Kuku :worship:

Suck it Chokei :nerner::bigwave:

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Why is Troicki SO unpopular?!

Anyway, seemed to be quite a heated match from the bits I saw - at that point, Viktor lead 7-5 *4-3 before totally losing the plot.
His game is disgusting, some hybrid modern athletic tennis hack with ugly groundstrokes, and little natural tennis ability.

Plus, aside from being a prolific choker he is a complete and utter arsehole on court, he blames everyone but himself when he loses, going off on linespeople and umpires.

If he wasn't such an unpleasant character on court I might have grudging respect for what he's achieved with what he has.... but as it is I'll continue to strongly dislike the bullying ape.

·
Registered
27,241 Posts
Troicki, Djokovic and Tipsarevic are the ultimate trio of likable players.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts