Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great result for tennis. The more talented player won. Thank you, Lukas. :hearts::worship:

Bye bye Donald Mug. :haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
413 Posts
nice result Lukas!

Now, hand over Nadal some of your bagels.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Good for tennis. Good for humanity.

Reactions: Hian-GOAT

·
Registered
22,657 Posts
expected imo. Young lost to Falla, and barely beat Gojo to start the year, while Lacko was great in qualies, and beat ljubicic:shrug:

Reactions: Hian-GOAT

·
Registered
795 Posts
Yeah, expected, but you never know for sure. That´s a great and deserved result for Lukas. He continues to play confident and cool offensive tennis. He was more creative player, with clearly better serve. Young managed to break Lukas only once. Looks like Lacko is on his way to top 50, right where he belongs. Good job and have fun against Nadal, Lukas!! I think he could steal one set against Rafa, but shame he has to play against him. He would be definitely able to beat some players in 3rd round, but Nadal will be probably too much...

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Good riddance.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Perfect ! Lukas beats Young, as expected. What a great Australian Open so far for him. First time 3rd round on GS, congrats :)

·
Banned
8,385 Posts
It amazes me that retards can create so much negative emotions over loss of tennisplayer, you are fucking primitive cavemans.

Pull it together, show that human race can progress.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Donald Young suck at all

·
Banned
4,017 Posts
Lukas :hearts: Taking out the most useless and overhyped player of the draw, so happy :drool:

Owned by Lacko :lol: Young really sucks. Say goodbye to Top 500, you will be playing with di Mauro in some Italian futures at the end of the year :)

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Nadal will beat Lacko like 6-0 6-2 6-1. Donald would have at least given a fight.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Owned by Lacko :lol: Young really sucks. Say goodbye to Top 500, you will be playing with di Mauro in some Italian futures at the end of the year :)
The only logical conclusion that can be taken from theis match of course.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Nadal will beat Lacko like 6-0 6-2 6-1. Donald would have at least given a fight.
You mean like Young when he played Nadal and get 16 36 ? You are just jealous your favourite wouldn´t play Nadal matchup.

Nadal was bagelled by Lacko, do you need more arguments ?

Ok then, when I saw Young playing today, I was wondering how is it possible that Young is in top 100.

Then I remembered : thanks to 3 lucky tournaments last year, 2 in front of home crowd and third in poor quality tournie (only good wins were against clowny Monfils and inconsistent Wawrinka).

Still thinking Donald Young will give Nadal fight ?

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Yeah I am pretty mad he did not win this match.

But it's funny to see those who keep discrediting his ranking. First it was one fluke tournament, then he had another good tournament, but alas a fluke. And then would you beleive it he had a 3rd fluke tournament.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
The sad thing is donna got to the 2nd round.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
lacko :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts