Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Del Potro broke a bone on his body and played three matches with it? :retard:

That's either fake or Del Potro is dumb to put his career on the line like that...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Del Pony the biggest pussy on tour.
You should have a Pussies section alongside your Fixers section in your sig.

Reactions: sigmagirl91

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
it's says that maybe del potro fractured a vertebrae
ouch! that's too bad :sad: Poor guy ...

Second year in a row he retires in the second round of the Aussie Open ...

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Del Puta's career is constantly on the rise.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Del Potro, by his own words, was injured in the gym during preseaon workouts and has been given two different diagnosis so far, he needs more medical tests he will take now when he returns home... One, the less severe, is a "protusion" in a back disc and the other, the more lilkely and worse case, is that he has a microfracture in the 3rd vertabrae, which doctors said to him couldn't be aggravated more... (a little risky anyway in my opinion)

Rose, he is not working anymore with Infantino?

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Some people are so pathetic. Criticizing his decision to retire without any real knowledge of the situation.

He followed up a 203km/h serve with a 121 at one point.

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Another retirement for JM, but sounds as if he has a very serious injury this time. Hope he's okay.

And I didn't know he split with his coach. Too bad, because Infantino is an excellent coach.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Poor JMDP,get well soon. :)

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Del Pony should injury his back where practiced serves in the prea season pretty weak guy :eek:, anyway serving worse than a girl and in pain he played a very good match, in normal condition he could have beaten Froggy Pics for sure.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Aww sorry for Del Potro. :sad: He had some nice play in the match. I hope things get better from him.

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
:awww: this sounds like a bad injury. Reminds me of Moya's back injury (fracture too) which took him out for about a year :sad:

I hope for the best for him...

·
Registered
60 Posts
He said 2 days ago that winning against Ventura on 1st round was "a miracle" because of the injury.

The pain comes when he serves, not on the rallies, so, that explains his 160kph average serve he showed against Ferrer

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I hope Juan can come through this set-back with a clean bill of health so that he can get a proper crack of climbing the rankings which he certainly has the potential to do. Good luck Delpo;)

·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
I am so sad that Del Potro has this back injury. From personal experience I know what it's like to have a bad back injury. It is really tough. I wish him all the best and hope he can recover fully but it will take time. As for all the posters who have posted negative and disparaging posts, all I say is count yourself lucky you are not in the same situation. Sometimes I wonder how some people can go around with the attitude they display in G.M. As a Ferrer fan I am not happy that he had to win in such circumstances.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Del Potro will never reach anywhere near the elite level of tennis, he is a wimp. :eek:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
come on Pony, play only when your are fit plissssssss :eek: :mad:

stop with this :sad: :confused:

gogo Pics :smoke: :banana:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts