Top draw for del goatro

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Well done. Should be good for a QF here

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
del porto flying quietly under the radar. looks like a fed-delpo quarter.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
LOL MTF! Nadal loses 11 games against Haas, he is playing shit. Del Potro loses 12 against KAVCIC he is playing well.

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
LOL MTF! Nadal loses 11 games against Haas, he is playing shit. Del Potro loses 12 against KAVCIC he is playing well.
I'm guessing you didn't watch the matches. Two players can lose a similar amount of games and be considered to be playing better or worse compared to one another.. Should be quite obvious. There have been plenty of times a player was considered playing well despite the sets being close, while at the same there have been plenty of occasions where a player was considered bad even though they appeared to win each set convincingly.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Speeding towards a QF showdown with Roger by the looks of it!

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I'm guessing you didn't watch the matches. Two players can lose a similar amount of games and be considered to be playing better or worse compared to one another.. Should be quite obvious. There have been plenty of times a player was considered playing well despite the sets being close, while at the same there have been plenty of occasions where a player was considered bad even though they appeared to win each set convincingly.
I couldn't watch both at same time, but I saw Nadal, and he played ok. Nothing special, but more than enough to beat quite easily Haas, who actually played very nice tennis at times, and made Nadal work. Unless Kavcic played in god mood, (for his standards, of course) I don't how this perfomance can be that impressive and so different from Nadal.

The thing is that people always put pressure on Nadal to crush his oponents. And when he doesn't "he's a mug"...

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
I couldn't watch both at same time, but I saw Nadal, and he played ok. Nothing special, but more than enough to beat quite easily Haas, who actually played very nice tennis at times, and made Nadal work. Unless Kavcic played in god mood, (for his standards, of course) I don't how this perfomance can be that impressive and so different from Nadal.

The thing is that people always put pressure on Nadal to crush his oponents. And when he doesn't "he's a mug"...
But the thing is Nadal barely played OK. He didn't play a solid "OK." Just look at the stats and review the match if you need to. Certainly doesn't mean anything at this point, but he will certainly need to pick it up. Isner in the 4th round and Berdych in the QF could be very tricky if he doesn't pick it up.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Isner wont mae it

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Delpo :yeah:

·
Registered
6,977 Posts
nice to see the goat continue without dropping a set here. next two matches should be relatively easy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts