Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loopy first set, much better in the second and third sets.
I'm looking forward to him press conference. Guess what happened to that right knee..
Next, former semi-finalist Tommy Haas.

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Serving was very good by Rafa by the way. %68 first serve in, %86 first serve points won, 9 aces. Didn't get broken and even didn't faced a break point until the last game.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
nice pop on the first serve and good depth on the forehand.

·
Banned
163 Posts
NID, good match, good serving, good depth, needs some improvement but looking sharp, fucking up my sleep schedule for the next two weeks NID, easy opponent but big hitter and server, Rafa looked good, nice mic screw up at the end, Wonder why is knee is all taped though, he's mentioned nothing of it???!?!? Anyways I'm sure it's fine, Vamos Rafa, Good luck against Tommy, he can be very tricky for anyone.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
NID. Good, straightforward win.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
He's trying to get that 2009 backhand back, that won him the title. I am not sure its going to worry Novak too much, alteast from where it is right now.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
So I'm guessing the knee is fine.

·
Banned
163 Posts
So I'm guessing the knee is fine.
his play and lack of comment on it (not like he got the chance) would lead us to believe so, we must see if any word of it is mentioned is his presser.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Kuznetsov has never beaten player of top 100. What ?

Nadal was ok today, btw what is with his knee ?

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BOOM: Nadal: 'Yesterday I stood up, felt crack in knee, stood up felt unbelievable pain, couldnt move my knee. Wasnt sure I would play'

Nadal also said it was worst pain ever but after treatment felt better, MRI showed no problem, hopeful he can ride it out

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts
BOOM: Nadal: 'Yesterday I stood up, felt crack in knee, stood up felt unbelievable pain, couldnt move my knee. Wasnt sure I would play'

Nadal also said it was worst pain ever but after treatment felt better, MRI showed no problem, hopeful he can ride it out
:spit: always count on Rafito for a good laugh :haha:

·
Premium Member
21,595 Posts

Weird, worst pain ever, yet it shows nothing and feels better instantly. Anyway, no wonder he's pissed on the schedule and everything else, if such situations happen to him often.

·
Registered
20,717 Posts

so when he can't move the knee he isn't sure will he play . I am wondering what he feels when retires or withdraws then . Nadal is like Highlander and Terminator in one

·
Registered
2,727 Posts

Nadal :facepalm:

The sad thing though is that there are people who still buy this guy's crap

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
so when he can't move the knee he isn't sure will he play . I am wondering what he feels when retires or withdraws then . Nadal is like Highlander and Terminator in one
Spartan or Spanish drama queen?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Weird, worst pain ever, yet it shows nothing and feels better instantly. Anyway, no wonder he's pissed on the schedule and everything else, if such situations happen to him often.
same thing happened with the "broken foot" last year @ Wimby. Unbelievable how pple (aka Nadtards) still buy the stuff that comes out of this guy's mouth. Got his premeditated injury excuse going now...

1 - 20 of 80 Posts