Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly, it was predictable. Ljubo didn't play since November and obviously wasn't ready for a 5-setter. Too bad he lost in this choking fashion, he had a break in the third set, at *2-1 I think.
Congrats to Lacko and hopefully he can bagel Nadal again :)

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
Nadal's next couple rounds look even more boring to watch.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Good news for Nadal and good news for Lacko. I was pissed off when it was 3:6,4:6,1:2 with broken serve. Donald Young in 2nd round in playable matchup.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Legenda :eek:

Suicide tennis pick. Was thinking as he broke in the third how glad I decided not to go with Dolgopolov who was at the time two sets down to Greg Jones. What an idiot I am.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Wow, good job by Lukas... 2 sets and a break down against Ljubicic and still able to come back quite comfortably. Talking about top 50 potential, that´s for sure. He rolled through the qualies without losing a single service game and now this win! 27 aces for Lukas and great result, probably his best achievement of his career. Donald Young is next, that´s completely different style of course, but Lacko could and should win also this one. Grats!

·
Registered
27,321 Posts
Nadal's next couple rounds look even more boring to watch.
Hes playing Hass in the second round match.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
NID.lacko is fit

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
this is nadal's part of the draw?

wasn't lacko toying with him the last time? :O

·
Registered
555 Posts
ISn't Isner part of Nadulls draw? Yeah Nadull isn't getting past Big John.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Had higher hopes for Legenda but

2011 Doha Qatar Lacko, Lukas vs Nadal, Rafael
7-6(3), 0-6, 6-3

The Nadal-bageler has come to Australia for his tribute...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thru out my career struggled with heat. No difference today. Shame, felt like I was playing well as long as I had energy. Indoor tennis next.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts