Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There was only going to be one result ever since 'the man of AO bets' showed up. There was no ban bet included this time - but would it even matter in his case?

I see huge value for Pospisil. Its just 1.2 now but still. It was 1.25 before. I see absolutely no way he will lose to Karlovic. None.
That means you bet 10 euros to get 12 euros back. 2 euros profit.

And this dude spends 14-18 hours a day here calling users dummies. And he backed Pospisil at odds of 1,2.

????????

edit: shocked by the edits of a mod. Delete the whole line if you are editing, you cant just edit some words. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Heroic

·
9,625 Posts
Nooo!!!!!!

Come on dudeee

·
Registered
11,852 Posts
1.2 huge value, LOL.
Anyway, quite a surprising result, but when the Doctor wants a clean surgery, he gets it. Ivo is writing history, 41 years old next month.

·
Registered
51 Posts
There was only going to be one result ever since 'The Shitman' posted his prediction and bet for this match.

That means you bet 10 euros to get 12 euros back. 2 euros profit.

And this dude spends 14-18 hours a day here calling users dummies. And he backed Pospisil at odds of 1,2.

Never change, shitman. ????????
Yeah, I am mostly in "read-only" mode here and have been for years but I agree with all of your words.
That guy is the best example for "Ignorance is bliss" here with the most common habit of ignorant people - bullying everybody here and there.

With that said, I am a bit surprised that it was a so easy beatdown, did not see the match but judging from the scores it was more mental than technical (breaks @ end of set).

Talking about odds, Karlovic was around 30.0 odds for that Game 10 of Set 2 to break, and around 25.0 odds for Game 12 of Set 3. I would never bet anything below 1.5 btw.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Oh long live Doctor Ivo. Today he executed a clean and fast surgery. The best doctor on tour, mark my words.
Such a legend, kudos and good luck to the next one. Monfils is no slouch but who knows, maybe another majestic surgery will take place.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Oh long live Doctor Ivo. Today he executed a clean and fast surgery. The best doctor on tour, mark my words.
Such a legend, kudos and good luck to the next one. Monfils is no slouch but who knows, maybe another majestic surgery will take place.
Monfils is great at returning huge serves though. Still, what a great result - and not even a set for poor Pospisil!

·
Registered
17,824 Posts
Metzger dude, that's some rent free. Lol.

You don't even post any picks yourself, while posing as betting genie.

Grow thicker skin, and try to not make yourself look so bad.

·
Registered
22,617 Posts
So Raonic is the only Canadian left. Who would have thought it. At this rate we're going to need Tabilo back.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Metzger dude, that's some rent free. Lol.

You don't even post any picks yourself, while posing as betting genie.

Grow thicker skin, and try to not make yourself look so bad.

Do you have any other gems coming up? 1,20 holding massive value = real odds being around 1,05? 95.2% probability for Pospisil in a match between two big servers that probably comes down to a few points here and there?

But no, go call someone idiot for thinking that Struff is a good player.

????????? #TakenToTheCleaners

·
Registered
17,824 Posts
Do you have any other gems coming up? 1,20 holding massive value = real odds being around 1,05? 95.2% probability for Pospisil in a match between two big servers that probably comes down to a few points here and there?

But no, go call someone idiot for thinking that Struff is a good player.

????????? #TakenToTheCleaners
Shouldn't you have said any of this before?

Do you not realize your interior is entirely made up out of... cowardice?

You only speak after the fact.

You post as some betting wise guy, yet never actually predict any outcomes. Lol.

I think more of Struff than you do. You don't think much of anyone. That's your entire make-up. My psychological background would tell me it comes from more deep insecurities and an unhappy past.

Hope you figure it out. Fins can be quite depressive. #cleanersamiright

1 - 20 of 25 Posts