Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Not the biggest Med fan or his styIe but gotta give credit where it's due & he fought off a highIy improved & tricky first round opponent in Tiafoe .

·
6,100 Posts
Not the biggest Med fan or his styIe but gotta give credit where it's due & he fought off a highIy improved & tricky first round opponent in Tiafoe .
Agreed. Watched bits and pieces, flicking between the Kyrgios match etc.
Tiafoe is difficult, creates angles, then can rifle a forehand winner out of nowhere.
At one stage an early upset looked on the cards, but Medvedev found a way to lift.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I think reddit took most of the traffic. The fact that there isn't an easy to use app for this forum is really hurting it. Logging in from web browser on a phone gets tedious.
Are we talking about the same thing here?

I'm using the app on my phone all the time when I'm on this forum - the new version naturally these days. I rarely use the pc version.

And I'm not finding this app hard to use, comparing it to the older version or some other apps. And I'm certainly not logging in from the browser to get here.

So am I missing something?
What is it that you find so hard to use in this app?

Having said the above, I don't like all the features of this new site version either, but the same applies to the older one. I guess that since I didn't use the older version for that long it was easier for me to me to switch to the new one than for those who've used the older one for years.

·
Registered
468 Posts
that match was ended 10 AM Berlin time, 9 AM London time though
Yep, but some people still have to sleep and get to work after that having had a good nights sleep, not having stayed up half of the night ;).

Not exactly talking about myself here, since I have this bad habit of staying up all night long watching tennis.

But is it good for me since my job requires quite a lot, especially a clear head? Definitely not.

·
Registered
468 Posts
The Mad Lad wasn't very impressive today, he was struggling on serve too much - dunno if it's the surface or just a bad serving day.

OTOH he looked even worse in the early stages of USO and reached the final.
This is exactly what I thought watching this match. Not a very good performance from Daniil, but I have e to add that not that a bad one from Tiafoe either, especially during half of the first set and the second one. So that explains some of Daniil's struggle, not the serve though.

And he did look so much worse in almost all of the other matches of USO except for the final (thought he was going to retire, esp in that Wawrinka match), that nothing really can be said on how well Daniil we do from now on at AO based on this performance solely.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts