Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonderful Quarterfinal. :hearts:

Reactions: rtgy

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Kei to go super saiyan and beat Murray in 4.

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Nishikori is no Dominik Hrbaty, he has to run out of gas at some point. He is done. Murray will not give him points gift wrapped the way Tsonga did. Murray in three.

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
Well Kei must be beaming with confidence, but playing three 5 setters and a tough 4 setter to get to this point has burned him out quite a bit. Kei got destroyed by Murray the last time they played so things are not going in his favor for this one. Murray will probably win this very easily, but I could see some miracle happening with Murray tightening up and Kei just playing brilliantly, but of course the chances of that happening are very slim. Would love for him to play another 5 setter, would be an amazing story/run!

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
Kei winning would be a fantastic result on several levels but I don't see it happening.

Mugray's draw has been an absolute joke so he will be far fresher.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
They played in Shanghai S last year when Kei was also in good form and then it ended 6-3, 6-0. Just like then he had overachieved in that tournament, made some japanse tennis history and was burnt out. Same situation now

A sensible prediction is something like 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 Murray

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Among other things Murray has had a much easier run to the QF, and should take this unfortunately.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Murray will win and get even more praised for playing the tennis of his life before he gets destroyed by Nole in another semi in a slam.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Kei to go super saiyan and beat Murray in 4.
hahhahha kei to go super saiyan, that's funny I really dig all of these Dragonball references with him.

but yeah that would be awesome if Nishikori is moving around the court like a Tiger and hitting those down the line backhands and makes it a great battle and somehow miraculously wins in 4 or 5...

but then I'll wake up and Murray will have won in 3 sets with a loss of like 9 games. :sad:

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
He just pulled off his greatest win but obviously this would be even greater. Hope he makes a good fight of it.

3,728 Posts
possibly the worst QF in history

pusher vs pusher

for the quest of pushing the hardest

worst match

ever

WORST

MATCH

EVER

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Murray in three comfortable sets.

I was absolutely thrilled watching Nishikori get the victory today, but Murray is not going to hand him ~70 unforced errors.

possibly the worst QF in history

pusher vs pusher

for the quest of pushing the hardest

worst match

ever

WORST

MATCH

EVER
Ugh. This post is actually remarkable for its ridiculousness.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts