Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a very surprising result :confused: first time I see Kovalik play, nothing special.

By the way to hear a muslim prayer during a AO match was hilarious

·
Registered
26,125 Posts
Can you describe the match point? My stream cut, but it was a pleasant spoiler at least. Probably needs to be more aggressive on return to save his legs...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you describe the match point? My stream cut, but it was a pleasant spoiler at least. Probably needs to be more aggressive on return to save his legs...
Kovalik missed a forehand attack by very small margin, few centimeters. By the way at 15-30 Tomic defended very well but looked totally out of breathe after that relatively long rally, his fitness just sucks.

·
9,533 Posts
a very surprising result :confused: first time I see Kovalik play, nothing special.

By the way to hear a muslim prayer during a AO match was hilarious
He prefers clay. Way prefers. But of course nothing special ye. Fair play Tomic

Reactions: Juno Reactor

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Tomic has to be super motivated to play tennis (or he is running out of cash).

He departed Oz to play qualifications, he will need to go in quarantine upon re-entry to "Down under" and he didn't clown during the match today ... WOW !

·
justice for all
16,233 Posts
Money needed to launch his new movie business?

Well done to Bernie, what a legend.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
This cuts into his time on Onlyfans, but a minor inconvenience.

·
29,291 Posts
Apparently he was leaving the tennis balls like a meter or two behind the baseline, in the way of play if he had to back up.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Tomic finally delivers, but he oughtta have won it in straights to not tire himself out too much.
We're going to see it next match if he can further improve.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts