Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a lovely 3 days of qualies it has been... my day and tournament was made on Thursday when Novak was SOOO sweet. I got an autograph, and when he gave me back the book he stared into my eyes for about 3 seconds and I almost fainted, I stood watching a match next to him for a while, watched while he kicked a ball back to a couple of kids a few times like the sweet guy he is and I even took a discreet photo of his backside... until I looked at the photo afterwards and saw that he was peering over his shoulder at me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: SHIT! Oh well it's a GREAT pic of his arse :yeah:

There was no one with me at the time so I couldn't get a photo with him. Later I saw his coach obliging for some people which was nice... but I had taken Kristen back with me and told him I was sorry to pester him again but could I have a photo and he was so friendly and had a big smile and said "No problem, why not?" SO sweet. The photo turned out awesome.

Yesterday I got my photo with Seb Grosjean which I have been after for about 3 years now so I am quite pleased!!! Unfortunately I don't look the best in it :(

Today I saw Novak again... he's been very supportive of the other Serbian players and was today watching Tipsarevic's match. I went and asked him if he had trained today and he had but he started chatting about if I was a reporter because of the camera around my neck... asked who I was taking photos of... or was I taking them of all the players. Very funny... I laughed and told him I wasn't a reporter and he said he'd see me later. I'm a bit worried he thinks I'm some stalker now... eeek!

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Aw sounds like you're having an awesome time! :) AND it sounds like someone has a not-so-teeny love for Djoko :p I told you didn't i? The guy is a bit more than alright ;)

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
lol peta, you perv! :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts