·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Wow! WTG Sam :worship:

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
FUCK U Dolgopolov FUCK U
choker, served for the match in the 2nd and had MP in the 3rd.
cost me a TT AO MD :lol:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Awesome Match !!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
dolgopolov had 0-40 on Warburg's serve at 5-4 in the third set. i think he had another match point at 12-11.
I feel really sorry for him.

·
Registered
172 Posts
true =)
but it had to happen to one of them. I think he's played good lately though, a good win against De Voest, and in Adelaide he was unlucky to lost to Golubev 7-6 in the third after having opportunities, and Golubev played a pretty good tournament. I think he can climb up this year - he just needs some time to make the transitions from a top futures player to a consistently top performed challenger player to get his ranking in the 100/200 bracket. He also doesn't have many points to defend in the last half of the year.

Plus he needs a bit of physical development too which he lacks at the moment. So i guess he can be optimistic.....To be honest, against Warburg he was probably the better player too, which was evident by the opportunities he had, but he didn't take them - credit to Warburg for always fighting and playing the big points well and taking his chances!!!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Sam :worship:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
many thanks Sam :worship:

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Congratulations to Sam. This is the second time that he has reached the main draw of a grand slam after Wimbledon 2007.
Good luck to him against Brzezicki in the 1st round at Melbourne.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts