·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on with Andreev lately? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
22,616 Posts
it's pretty simple, the organizers are playing a friday the 13th joke on us by putting all hte scores backwards. Really nothing else can explain all the upsets today:shrug:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Huta Galung also won 60 60!! against Zampieri.. Maybe the dutch boys are finally doing something with their talent..

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
seriously Igor you are capable of so much more!!

what happened to the man who pushed Federer at the US Open a few years ago?? age maybe but i just don't get what has been wrong with him in recent times. like something chipped off of him he can't replace

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
igor a :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Igor :yeah:

Igor :sad:

:p

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Since when did Andreev become a guy who has to qualify for slams?

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
:shrug:

Maybe it's the knee or whatever that doesn't allow him to be the player he used to be. :shrug:

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Lately? He has been terrible for two years now.

Well done, Sijsling!

·
Registered
19,319 Posts
De Bakker,Sijsling and Huta Galung all have their chance to qualify
With Haase already in the MD, Netherlands could have 4 players in a GS MD

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
it's pretty simple, the organizers are playing a friday the 13th joke on us by putting all hte scores backwards. Really nothing else can explain all the upsets today:shrug:
:lol:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Sijsling! :banana: :cheerleader: :banana:
Strange to see so many folks still expecting anything from Andreev. Besides playing a couple of good matches against some top players YEARS AGO, what has he ever done? :confused:

·
Registered
78 Posts
:shrug:

Maybe it's the knee or whatever that doesn't allow him to be the player he used to be. :shrug:
I heard he got some injury in the match against Dolgopolov in Brisbane, but that may not be all. I didn't know Kirilenko dumped him... He obviously didn't play well today and his form is getting me worried... :awww:

·
Registered
415 Posts
He didn't have any injury in Brisbane (he had match points against Dolgopolov but just got tired in the end). This may have been a disappointing result but there is nothing wrong with his form. When did he last win 4 matches on the trot like he did in Brisbane? The guy is in his late 20's now...you can't be expecting big things from him.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts