Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
6,037 Posts
Spectacular result for Paul, unfortunately he has nothing to hurt Rublev, let alone Djokovic
Lul

But anyway it doesn't matter since Djovak will be there

· Registered
Stan Wawrinka
6,849 Posts
For me, it doesn't matter who is in a QF. The QFs are not bad because we only have three top 10 players in them.

But those three matches we saw so far were just extremely bad and one-sided, not a real competition, just guys playing day-in day-off and be happy to be here at all.

· Registered
1,110 Posts
Tommy is very likeable. Loved his on court post-match interview.

The Americans have some good guys coming through.
I thought that too and always rooted for him until the Davis Cup fiasco with Ram and Fish... Now I'm not so sure.

I think maybe he is charming but with a slightly bro-y side at times.

· Registered
5,159 Posts
Rublev? u do realise djok is 1.12 to beat rublev. no chance of djok losing rublev.
1.12 means that Rublev has some 10% chance. 10% is not "no chance". But I didnt write that Rublev is beating Djokovic. I only wrote that Rublev should defeat Paul IF he beats Djoko first.

· Premium Member
18,875 Posts
Spectacular result for Paul, unfortunately he has nothing to hurt Rublev, let alone Djokovic
Djoker yes, but Rublev not 100%. TP has beaten him in the past and played him close a few other times.

Paul at his best:

· Registered
12,996 Posts
Rublev? u do realise djok is 1.12 to beat rublev. no chance of djok losing rublev.
Odds are there to be proven wrong, that's how some people make a lot of money. If you notice in this tournament Medvedev was 1.2 vs Korda but he lost 0-3. There were other examples also. Djokovic is not unbeatable too, he is going to lose one match like this soon. He is not a robot.

· Registered
1,999 Posts
I agree. I put some money on Rubley so if he wins, i am rich!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts