Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
21,903 Posts
Federer served at a higher speed in the fifth set than in the first four sets, I need whatever they gave him during his break for my next techno rave

·
Registered
17,774 Posts
Tennys saving himself from Tennis

Epic.

Federer tearing through a Millman-Fucsovics-Sandgren draw to make a slam semifinal

Epic.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Won't say much as only watch from end of 4th (although was reading reports from start of 3rd) so won't do the match justice like many others with their comments. I presume that's the most MPs Fed has ever saved in his career in any match? Can remember him saving a couple v Monfils in 2014 US.

Will certainly be out looking for decent highlights of this match later today.

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Unbelievable. Fed, you freaking troll! What's next? Torturing Novak (win after saving 10 MPs) and annihilation of Rafa are on the cards.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,305 Posts
Federer super lucky. He didn't do much to save MPs except maybe one pass. Tennys got tight.

Sorry but not sorry for Sandgren. You got to strike while the iron is hot. Federer gave him 2 easy sets and 7 MPs and he still couldn't get through with 4 aces in the TB.

If Kei faced just 5 aces in that 2017 R4 match he would have beaten Federer.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Insane choking by Sandgren. At some point dude was blinking like WTF happened? Well, you just lost to the worst version of Federer and missed 7 MPs, that's what happened. How this guy couldn't find the courage and heart to hit one good shot in those points is beyond me. Federer looked down and out and was ready to go home...

1 - 20 of 217 Posts