And people say Nadal is lucky :lol:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
expected.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
H8ters will say that No1e got lucky but the reality is that that was a masterful display of skilful fitness.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Nishikori delivering, making Djokovic wast as few energy as possible. The Japanese exactly knows that Djokovic needs to save tennis in the final and seems to be on the good side.

Seriously though, those quarters overall were disappointing. The AO had such a good start, but its all falling apart now.

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
This is the main reason why I was rooting for PCB in earlier match...no surprise that Kei is tired/injured after spending so much time on court already
Yup. It was very obvious even if there were some clowns in the live commentary thread who pretended otherwise for a while there.

Sorry Kei fans and anyone else who hoped to watch a match.

If I ever get tickets to a Nishikori match I think I will trade them for some ice cream.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Dead :rolls: Less than an hour :spit: This is maybe even easier than his training session. PCB may be even more furious now :lol: Poor the crowd though, they basically paid this night session just for this match.

But this is good for Novak after a tough R4. He will be fresh and ready for Pouille.

·
The special one
14,023 Posts
Damn this sucks for Kei, he was barely moving at the end, hopefully nothing serious and it doesn't derail his momentum, the guys body keeps breaking down and it sucks for him.

Novak into his 34th slam SF, great achievement and imo is still the favourite to win this tournament.

·
Registered
19 Posts
LMAO.

I am in tears. I have never seen a player give so much effort. What a gladiator Kei is. What power and accuracy in his shots, what grit and determination.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts